Having a very rough few days

[Mu...]

I'm having a rough few days. I can't t escape these symptoms.

I haven't had visual symptoms in a while but they came back with a vengeance the last vew days, in fact my worst symptoms reved up so badly I feel helpless and trapped.

In fact that seems to be my life, I can't drop symptoms for good if I tried things just keep getting worse and worse. I'm hearing people have waves for a few weeks to months at the month but I'm in waves going on 12 months now with the same symptoms that keeps getting worse.

Now I'm just scared to move

Here are my symptoms and a new one

- food sensitivity, can't eat a single thing without triggering symptoms.

- Head pressure and sensations just revved up, now have a hissing in my head

- Visual issues, now I'm seeing light shows and ppatterns, seeing black spots very tiny almost like visual snow. Also seeing coloured patterns. Just had my eyes they're fine so I'm guessing my brains vision is just messed up. I was so proud these past few weeks my vision had nothing noticeable and now I'm back in this fight worse then ever

- Weakness in limbs is worse

- Now I have a new symptom, feels like everything is overly stimulates. I can feel my body in a weird way, sounds scare me, visual stimulation makes my brain feel worse.

I'm telling you I haven't met anyone as bad as me yet

Everyone I know is dealing with the basics of this stuff from. Anxiety, insomnia and so on. Why is my case so different? I've been checked out. Everything keeps getting worse and I'm not doing anything.

I refuse to go back on this stuff.

Hi, have you had any other medical interventions just before your symptoms began getting worse? I ask because I know two people who had the flu jab quite recently and they're getting quite poorly ( none use benzos though).

I too have the head pressure and constant mild headache but I've been eating what I refer to as brain food to help, and I think it might be, or possibly just symptoms getting less severe. I use a Chinese healing book and the foods best for our brains are carrot, beetroot, cucumber, spinach, all fresh fruits, molasses etc etc. Our brains can ONLY burn glucose to function, without the glucose our brains suffer more and can make our issues worse.

I really hope you feel better very soon.

Angie

Hello Angie thank you for replying.

No medical interventions for Mei won't take anything except for today when I have a dentist appointment and have to have that numbing needle but besides that I won't touch anything.

And yup I agree with eating healthy, My mom is a nutritionist of 47 years and I have a publication on eating healthy while avoiding many guidelines made by organizations as you really ha e to be careful with some many of the so called "Healthy options".

I do agree with glucose and using said glucose for CNS energy (Central Nervous system is the Brain and Spinal cord). This is why I stick to nothing by Saturated fat while avoid sugar, Carbs and grains.

The body actually makes its own safer and pure formed blood glucose through two major processes by the liver and kidneys called Glycogenolysis & Gluconeogenesis Saturated fat and Intermitting fasting not only inspires stem cellA alterations to regular cells (Humans can't grow Stem cells anymore aftqrer a certain age in our infant developmental stages however cells are still receptive of Stem cell influences... These influences aren't as powerful as a actual stem cell per say but you can recover far greater then average with Intermitting fasting and Healthy sources of Fat content because once you get rid of shgar/Carbs and all the other pro-inflammatory foods, you're body then looks for another food source... It goes to a few things)

1) Ketones: Ketones are now being researched as the healthiest form of energy with a estimation of stopping dementia in its tracks, this of course is the hypothesis it'll take years to fully and effectively explore this idea.

2)Saturate fat

But I'm glad you were able to find something that works for you 😊