• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ti...]

• [Th...]

• [pa...]

• [tr...]

click forums up top and then scroll down to buddy space, Just look for Esther in the names.  But, I can check on you here.  Tiff, Amanda is right.  A cut help me get out of waking up with shakes and trembling, heart racing, panic.  It doesn't seem to make sense but it is the truth.  It may help.

Keep on hanging in there.

E. :smitten:

This means caring -since I don't have a huggie.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I am freaking out.I went to the .25 k 3x day and it seemed to help for about a week.Now I have horrible depression and anxiety.I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown.My love broke up with me and is seeing someone else, I can't just pick up and leave because my stuff and dog are here.I don't feel comfortable anywhere else, but I also can't take knowing she's with someone.I am so close to admitting myself.I can't handle this anymore.I am afraid for my life.I know they won't help me with my benzos, which is the root of all my problems.I don't know what to do.I'm losing it.

I don't know if I should try the valium cross now, or if that's a bad idea.I don't know if it's tolerance or not, this med never helped all that much anyways.I just want to sleep forever

I'm so sorry your having such a rough time! Seems like nothing's going right for you right now but it will. Just give it some time.

When was your last cut? Sometimes when I have a difficult cut I wait the 10 days and cut again and alot of times I feel better.

Most of this probably isnt your med but your personal life. It sucks I'm sure but you must concentrate on yourself and your sanity at this point. If your partner couldnt nstay with you and help you through this then maybe that tells you something and it might not have worked out anyway.

The only person who can really help you though is yourself. And we're always here for you.

Hang in there and you'll make it! Just be strong and think positively and this WILL get better. There's no reason to doubt that!

Amanda  :smitten:

Ooo I see. Alot of times up dosing doesnt help. You probably wont feel much better until you get off the poision completely.

How much did you go up to??

I went up .125.Seemed to help for bit.Don't know what to do.The position I'm in in my personal life is unbareable and I just can't see going down right now.Maybe I will try the valium

Yes Tiff,

I got very down and stuck - refer my blog Stuck 1/2 way.

I agree with paxton 1327. Your personal life probally has a huge amount to do with the way you are feeling. As for the benzos, hang in there. Maybe you could talk over all the other stuff with your doctor. Please get some help if you feel you need it.

Goodluck Deedee

Ok I am freaking out.I went to the .25 k 3x day and it seemed to help for about a week.Now I have horrible depression and anxiety.I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown.My love broke up with me and is seeing someone else, I can't just pick up and leave because my stuff and dog are here.I don't feel comfortable anywhere else, but I also can't take knowing she's with someone.I am so close to admitting myself.I can't handle this anymore.I am afraid for my life.I know they won't help me with my benzos, which is the root of all my problems.I don't know what to do.I'm losing it.

I don't know if I should try the valium cross now, or if that's a bad idea.I don't know if it's tolerance or not, this med never helped all that much anyways.I just want to sleep forever

Oh how I understand and empathize. Believe me, I too wanted to sleep forever for the longest time. I'm glad now that it never transpired. It can get better, even though it now seems like there is no end to the dark tunnel you are in.

My doc gave me Klonopin for sleep, last September, just cut me off completely one week ago, I am in full-blown crisis mode, total withdrawal, miserable, anxiety up the wazoo!  Cannot find anyone to titrate me off, primary dr sent me to pain clinic doc, who told me to go back to primary who said to go to OB who originally prescribed.  He prescribed Xanax for two weeks.  Help!  I have been turfed by two ER in twin cities in two days. Losing it in Eagan.

My doc gave me Klonopin for sleep, last September, just cut me off completely one week ago, I am in full-blown crisis mode, total withdrawal, miserable, anxiety up the wazoo!  Cannot find anyone to titrate me off, primary dr sent me to pain clinic doc, who told me to go back to primary who said to go to OB who originally prescribed.  He prescribed Xanax for two weeks.  Help!  I have been turfed by two ER in twin cities in two days. Losing it in Eagan.

Hi Danaat745,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. This is totally irresponsible by your doctor to cut you off your meds, what reason did he give? Surely, he has to know that cold turkey off these drugs can cause serious harm? If he doesn't, he should have his medical license revoked. What strength xanax did he give you, are they helping with your anxiety? All I can tell you is to try to find another doctor willing to work with you to help you taper safely off. Others will be by to add anything they can to help you out.

Hang in there!

T2