• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ks...]

• [Co...]

• [el...]

• [TP...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go: http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-kshell-2008-06-10.html

Yours is a very predictable taper (you will reduce your dose by 1ml each day), but it is still helpful to have a schedule to remind you of your dose - it is changing every day after all. So, please print it off, just in case you do not have access to the forum or the forum is down for some reason.

Also, add the following to your signature:

[url=http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-kshell-2008-06-10.html][u]My Titration Schedule[/u][/url].

You will use one whole 0.5mg tablet in 100ml of milk. Drink the amount indicated by the schedule.

Good luck.

:thumbsup:

Kevin, chill out with this taper. Everyone is different, but I have been doing this taper now for awhile and I have not had one bad day, literally no symptoms. I am running, eating, sleeping well, have good energy during the day, mood is not labile, and this taper works. Taking it slowly, like Colin has developed really does lessen the symptoms.

Also, think positive about it, and you will get through it. Let me know how you are doing from time to time.

hitman60

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I've been dropping 1 ml a day. I'm using water and everything was smooth until last night. Felt like I had the flu and twitches got worse. I guess it's time for me to slow down a little and hold, right? Also, I'm at the point where my dropper won't be able to take out more than 10 ml in my cylinder. The dropper literally stops at 10 ml because the cylinder is too narrow for my hand to fit in it. How do I accurately measure beyond that? Thank you all.

Kevin

Hello all,

I've been dropping 1 ml a day. I'm using water and everything was smooth until last night. Felt like I had the flu and twitches got worse. I guess it's time for me to slow down a little and hold, right? Also, I'm at the point where my dropper won't be able to take out more than 10 ml in my cylinder. The dropper literally stops at 10 ml because the cylinder is too narrow for my hand to fit in it. How do I accurately measure beyond that? Thank you all.

Kevin

Hi Kev!!

You can mix it up in your cylinder, pour it out into a wider, more shallow container, and draw it up from there.

Do you have a dropper or a syringe? Droppers aren't quite as accurate. Does it have ml increments on it?

Hi Eljay,

It is a syringe with ml increments on it. That makes sense to me. Thanks a whole bunch!

Kevin

Kevin, are you following Colin's taper schedule?

There are days on my schedule where I remain at the same dose to make the tapers workable. Make sure you crush and mix thoroughly, and then use the syringe to replace the liquid...I had the same problem as you with a dropper so I bought a cheap syringe at Rite Aid.

I am now down to about .19 mg....and still not having any issues....There have been a few days where I felt a bit more anxious, but nothing that bad. I thought about switching to the cutting method, but I figure that this is working so why spoil a good thing. :yippee:

Yeah, Colin's schedule seems to be workin better than anything else I have tried so far. I'm holding a little right now. I think i'm going to reduce again tomorrow. It's awesome to hear that you are doin well with yours :) Thanks for checkin up on me, Hitman.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I hope you don't mind - I added a link to your titration schedule in your signature. If you don't wish it to be shown there, just edit your signature.

Thanks Colin

Thank you everyone for being extremely supportive. I'm holding at 90ml right now - have been for the past 3 days, but will now resume the taper. I'll update on my progress in my blog :)

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I've been watching your progress since I came here a while back..Just wanted to drop in and say you are doing great man.

Keep it up :)

-Scott

• 1 month later...

this post is in my blog, but i might as well put it here too:

Hello all,

I haven't posted here in such a long time. Thanks Eljay, for the pm. I"m now down to .29mg, but I have run into a problem and need some advice. I usually add water to the mortar and mix in the pill, then pour it into the cylinder until it reaches 100ml. After that, I empty the mortar and pour out some of the benzo-solution from the cylinder into the mortar (until I get the desired amount left in the cylinder). I then take my dose from the cylinder and fill again with water to ensure I get the full dose. Well, for the last few days I have done something different. I filled the cylinder up with fresh water first, then used that water to mix in the mortar. After all 100ml are in the mortar, I mix it well and use a syringe to measure out my dose into the cylinder. I've been feeling the w/ds much more dramatically for the past few days, and this leads me to believe that the new way of titrating is actually giving me less benzos. Has anyone had this difficulty or can anyone offer some advice. Thanks a lot smiley

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

This sounds fine to me. The syringe and measuring cylinder should be reliable measures, but to double check, fill your syringe to 10ml (or whatever its capacity) with water and add this to the cylinder. Do this several times, as accurately as possible, and see if the capacity matches up on the cylinder. Also, if you are taking several syringe-fulls from the cylinder to make up your dose, the inevitable error in measuring could be multiplied by the number of times you need to do this to make up your dose. One measurement is always more accurate than multiple measurements. However, unless the capacities are widely out of sync, you should notice no difference. Perhaps you just need a few days break from tapering, or perhaps your taper rate needs adjusting. Sometimes, though, it is just one of those things and it will pass.