• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fo...]

• [...]

• [Bl...]

• [le...]

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to actually wake up this morning instead of justing getting up.  :) Walked in the woods and felt a kinship with the quiet trees. Very flat feeling tonight. Hoping to nod off again.

Anyone actually get windows after a CT? I just seem to cycle through. Get a few hours here and there when I think I'm doing well, then just back to the same shit. I suppose those moments are windows?

Occasionally get few hours when feels bit better, but never get symptom free day. Do wonder how long CT delays healing, not that I had choice. Now getting withdrawal symptoms from stopping unisom, only an anti histamine for god’s sake. Just seems no end in sight.

Today is so hard.

My vision is having troubles ( like slow motion when I move my head ). Anxiety is very high, getting paranoia. Muscle pain / tension is better. Self-esteem is low.

Propranolol > It was much too strong at 40mg. Going to try 10-20mg.

Have a nice day, hope you are all feeling better.

Leam those beta blockers are rough.  My heart will be fine and then turns into a racing car.  Anxiety is one of my worst.  My muscle and tension are way better also.  Healing everyday slowly but at least we are benzo free.

Anyone actually get windows after a CT? I just seem to cycle through. Get a few hours here and there when I think I'm doing well, then just back to the same shit. I suppose those moments are windows?

Occasionally get few hours when feels bit better, but never get symptom free day. Do wonder how long CT delays healing, not that I had choice. Now getting withdrawal symptoms from stopping unisom, only an anti histamine for god’s sake. Just seems no end in sight.

Hi I am on day #12 and I am feeling vetter then day #11. My last dose of Klopin 2mg was 9/17/2022 about 11:00am. Tomorrw at 11:00am ish I will be in day #13 benzo free and for me. I find it enpoowering to be able to do this on my own and having some extra Klonopin's. If I need them vs not having them and needing them. I am funding I may not be the norm but the hope to be the 1%ers. That is able to tough it because I have kicked Opiates in the past on a very high dose.

You can do it just do not give up or give into your desires.

I feel like I'm getting worse, felt better last year . Since stopping unisom got more symptoms popping up. Think maybe because were in lockdown most last year other people couldn't go away do stuff either, didn't keep asking what I'd been doing, so I wasn't the odd one out. Anyone else feel worse than year ago, so had enough this. Be interesting to know if  any statistics about recovery from ct, if seems delay it long term and make symptoms so much worse. Couldn't find the archived CT group. The longer goes on less optomistic I am about healing

Am I the c only person who's had severe body pain?

I dont think I am worse but I do think things are still happening that are very stressful.

My legs are what seems like frozen when I get up in the morning. Have to stretch first thing. They feel somewhat better after doing that, but do not feel like they did before giving up Klonopin.  Still, glad also, that I gave up the horrid drug. My mind is a lot clearer.

I dont think I am worse but I do think things are still happening that are very stressful.

Think most people have physical symptoms. I struggle find people with bad mental symptoms, seem be in the minority which makes it so hard.

I have really bad mental symptoms. I think they are mostly caused by this extreme insomnia. I have really bad anxiety and depression. But it all revolves around sleep. I think if I could sleep the other symptoms would eventually fade away. It sucks.

Think most people have physical symptoms. I struggle find people with bad mental symptoms, seem be in the minority which makes it so hard.

I have both.

Mentally I am gone.

Major depression and anxiety , weird thinking , mental akathesia type stuff

Leam those beta blockers are rough.  My heart will be fine and then turns into a racing car.  Anxiety is one of my worst.  My muscle and tension are way better also.  Healing everyday slowly but at least we are benzo free.

I got used to beta-blockers, and it's better now. It helps.

Yeah, everyday it's healing ( a bit ). But still not used to feel almost great one day, and miserable the next one. Or each hour sometimes.

The fact that I have to find a new place to live soon, makes me mega anxious ...

I managed to play golf today, it was so weird. I wasn't playing bad, but it was like playing on another planet.  :crazy:

Almost one month without Valium.

One very good thing -> Since I gave up Valium, my depression is almost gone  :) !

Yeah, everyday it's healing ( a bit ). But still not used to feel almost great one day, and miserable the next one. Or each hour sometimes.

The fact that I have to find a new place to live soon, makes me mega anxious ...

I managed to play golf today, it was so weird. I wasn't playing bad, but it was like playing on another planet.  :crazy:

One very good thing -> Since I gave up Valium, my depression is almost gone  :) !

Hi Leam  I understand what your saying as far as  feeling weird. I compare it to acid from when I was younger accept this one is no fun though.

Hi Leam  I understand what your saying as far as  feeling weird. I compare it to acid from when I was younger accept this one is no fun though.

Yeah, sometimes it's like being on acid, or stimulants. But that was more like in a dream, a neutral one ( not bad / good ).

I have really bad mental symptoms. I think they are mostly caused by this extreme insomnia. I have really bad anxiety and depression. But it all revolves around sleep. I think if I could sleep the other symptoms would eventually fade away. It sucks.

I sleep about 4 or 5 hours but my symptoms not related to insomnia purely caused by being forced to CT. Had insomnia for years never felt like this. . CT really does mess you up.. I hope you soon manage to sleep, I agree insomnia makes everything seem worse.Think there is a support group for insomnia on this site.

Yeah, sometimes it's like being on acid, or stimulants. But that was more like in a dream, a neutral one ( not bad / good ).

I am weird even coffee makes my heart race I do not even drink soda. Last time I had a anergy drink I was out at a club my late 30's. A friend bought me a drink and I drank it and wow was it intense. It was a rudbull & Vodka & the stimulant in it put me an a panicke. One because I dont drink energy drink or caffeine & didn't know I had drank an energy drink.  Thought I was having a heart attack & after I panicked, she told me it's provably the Rebull.  🤣

Why am iiiiiiii sooooo clammy and achey still. =[

I don't know, but stay strong. Have you tried specific activities that could help with that ?

1 month benzo free, and I never had so strong WD symptoms. Feeling almost mad. Anxiety became madness ? But at least it's fun. Partially. Lost in weirdland.

::)

Edit : I feel soooo good ! How is it called ? It's just my brain trying to erase intense suffering. Mania ? Haha

Leann your not alone as I have them really bad.  I gotta go on Unisom soon as I have the oral thrush.  My heart races and I get the red face which sucks.  I will admit the tightness and palpitations have eased some and I get the deep inner tremors only a few times a day.  I gotta find some distractions and joy somewhere.  I have no idea where I will find comfort, happiness, or joy.

Leam you sound so much better and hope you continue to heal.

Don't know if getting dissociation is a good sign. Feeling miserable right now. Feeling like my body is going to explode.

Anxiety is getting bigger  :-[

Have a nice day, keep strong !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well and had / have some windows.

My body is feeling much better  :smitten:

But my mind, it's another story. A long way to go. Have to fight strong cravings everyday. Motivation is still very low sometimes.

Anxiety / social anxiety / paranoia can be very strong. A lot of stress too.

Have a nice day

My body is feeling better too. Slept last night for 5 hours. Been taking turmeric and magnesium supplements which have helped. But my mind is also still rattled with sad thoughts and at times self hatred. Reading positive writings and visited some really comforting family last night. Good to come here.

My body is feeling better too. Slept last night for 5 hours. Been taking turmeric and magnesium supplements which have helped. But my mind is also still rattled with sad thoughts and at times self hatred. Reading positive writings and visited some really comforting family last night. Good to come here.

Nice to read, hope you are doing fine ! :)

45 days since I gave up Valium CT. Feeling much better now. Thanks for your support when I needed it !