HELP, Do I jump or fast taper off, having bad symptoms

[to...]

It seems like you've given this a lot of thought and if the extra Xanax now and again is helping,  then maybe the updose could work. I hope you know I'm not against updosing, I do believe in it if can bring relief in misery.

I also don't think it's worth it to just continue suffering if you truly believe you have a way out. I think it's just about having peace about your decision.

Will be there whatever you choose to do.

Hi Jelly Baby,

yes, I have given this a lot of thought and I have been trying to figure out what to do to help myself.  I have made some bad decisions, especially recently, and I absolutely do not want to make another one, but I also think doing nothing is not going to get me any relief. 

I do not think you are against updosing, I think you are suggesting things that you think would be alternatives and I appreciate that so much!  That is why I posted here asking for "thoughts".  I appreciate you trying to help me! 

I agree with you when you say it's not worth suffering if I think I have a way out.  It is hard for me to go up in dose as it has taken me almost 4 years to get from 4 mg to .1875 but I would rather go up a little and get some relief (I pray) than to stay at this dose and suffer even longer. 

Truth is, I do not know if an up dose will help, but I think it will!  I have to try and if it does not, I will have to do something different.  I am not going to go up so much in dose that I will have a problem getting back down again.  Going up too much in dose would not be a good decision.

Thank you for your continued support!!  You are so kind!!  :smitten: :smitten: :angel: :angel:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [je...]

• [Ka...]

• [Pa...]

Top Posters In This Topic