alchohol setbacck

[Gu...]

Oregon….ambien and Valium usage for long term. Plus you drank on-top of that. You certainly have issues also. I realize when people get bossed around in real life they want to internet thug everyone. I’m sorry if you don’t get your way in conversation in real life. Evangelism? What are you talking about. It’s also acceptable in france to cheat on you spouse. Like it’s totally normal.

Zesty…I think that’s enough.  This was a thread in support of another member.  Give it a rest.  Take a break.  And don’t come at me side ways! Goodnight.

Hi Gulled1, I'm glad to hear your symptoms have improved a bit, I agree with Having a mare, from what I've witnessed here an alcohol setback typically lasts from a couple of days to a week or two.

Sometimes we need to test those boundaries in order to reclaim our lives.  :thumbsup:

I recognize that alcohol is a topic that most of us have strong opinions about and also have had both negative and positive experiences with, but please be respectful of your fellow members.  Whether we agree with each other or not, I contend that we need each other in this challenging recovery from benzo process.  Here is the BenzoBuddies policy on this topic:

Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members. Any account created for the purposes of causing arguments and/or ill-feeling will be banned.

In keeping with our Mission Statement, the key principles of peer support include: shared responsibility; respect; empathy towards others; and positivity.

Hi Gulled1, I'm glad to hear your symptoms have improved a bit, I agree with Having a mare, from what I've witnessed here an alcohol setback typically lasts from a couple of days to a week or two.

Sometimes we need to test those boundaries in order to reclaim our lives.  :thumbsup:

Lmao thats exatly what happened. I as having a beautiful window and I was like "I refuse to let benzo withdrawl stop me from having fun". Went head on against and the benzos whopped my ass. Whatever it is what it is. Itll pass and il eventually heal.

Have you bounced back yet? Honestly this is a big fear of mine... my boyfriend likes to drink and I get tempted from time to time but it took me 4 years and 3 days to taper... I am doing pretty phenomenal for being just 5 months off the benzo, like my agoraphobia completely faded (I even went on a mile+ long walk with the boyfriend yesterday on his side of town where I'm not familiar with anything) and I haven't had a world-ending panic attack since I jumped, but I am so concerned that one of these days I'm going to drink and screw it all up. I would hope that much like the setback I got from THC, it would be over in a few days...

Yaa its been like  5 days for me and im almost back to where I was today. Last couple of days where EXTREMELY rough so il keep you posted in another week from now.

Glad to hear that it's getting better. I'm sure you will be back to healing soon enough. :)

Im exactly 7 days from thaat drink now. I have seen big improvments in the setback but I am still not where I was before it. Id say prolly around 60% of where I was before it. I think itll even out within another week.

Glad to hear that it's getting better. I'm sure you will be back to healing soon enough. :)

Im exactly 7 days from thaat drink now. I have seen big improvments in the setback but I am still not where I was before it. Id say prolly around 60% of where I was before it. I think itll even out within another week.

Stressing about the fact that you might be having a setback likely isn't doing much to help either. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hang in there.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
I was bassicly back to baseline after a weekish maybe a day or 2 more. Ever since then its been a steady rotation of 1 day window followed by a 1 day wave. Getting there slowly I guess.