TEMAZEPAM AND DIAZEPAM TAPER HELP

[ha...]

Oh gosh I feel you. Brain fog has been one of my worst symptoms. I struggle to remember things and for work I was fortunate that it was mostly repetitative and I've been doing it for decades. A lot of the time I just fake things at work. Sometimes I even forgot the names of people I worked with for many years! I'm a very meticulous person with attention to detail and I really struggle with that now. What helped was keeping a notebook and making notes of literally everything I did and needed to do. It helped minimize mistakes but it didn't eliminate it completely. I'm sorry you're going through this but just know it is completely normal during withdrawal and eventually you'll be your 'normal self' again.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ha...]

• [Pa...]

• [...]

• [je...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, chest pains can come from anxiety.  My doctor said, when the benzo withdrawal leaves you in a constant state of anxiety, your chest muscles stay tight all the time.  After a while, the chest muscles get tired and that presents as pain.

cheers guys for the advice ill just keep on i ain't stopping till its all done i seem to have no memory as it is anyway lol struggle to remember the last 20 years of my life but i don't mind that and yeah bob the chest pains i only notice at night but it will be the anxiety as i said as long as i keep myself busy from walking till bed i feel OK not 100% as you will know but i just see it has ya gotta pay for what ya have done and so be it but i will beat this 100% thanks for all the help xx much love from the UK

just thought id check in all going smoothly sleeping good etc i know the hard bit gonna be the temaz just worrying about how i can start on that wanna micro taper but I'm guessing gonna be hard do it from 10mg tablets the way i use bobs method unless i get bigger caps any advice xx thanks

Glad you checked in happy1997, its amazing you're sleeping!  Try not to worry about the taper method you've decided on, I'm told that once you do it a couple of times it become an easy routine to stick with.  Let us know if you need any help. 

I just used the same scale Bob7 recommended on his site https://benzodrytapermath.com/. I'm in Australia and ordered it from the US.

Thank you jelly belly - do you have to pay extra taxes when they arrived x

No not that I'm aware of,  it's just the shipping that costs a bit more.

• 2 months later...
Hi again sorry for the lack of posts been really struggling with my MH I'm down to 10mg diaz and 10mg temaz now anyway and just trying settle myself for a week then I'm gonna start on the temazepam just gotta work out if i need bigger caps ill have a look see what the weights and that are again and see where i can go from there hope everyone is doing well and thanks for all the help i received already its been much appreciated xxx lots of love to you all xxx