• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ha...]

• [Pa...]

• [...]

• [je...]

Top Posters In This Topic

https://benzodrytapermath.com/math

this was the sheet i was looking at i think i have worked it out but for tonight i will just cut as usual before attempting to make the month supply thank a lot both of you for all your help much love from liverpool xxx

EDIT sorry i messaged the guy i deleted it now as its against rules sorry about that my main problem was this in the message i sent

Hi wondering if you could help me i been watching your videos and got your worksheet and got all i need to start only problems i have is my tablet weighs 0.21 but i have been cutting and now iam on 0.178 so was wondering how do i work out what my starting dose is also a another wee question why is it needed to have the weight of what the capsule holds in the math sheet I'm currently on 10 mg temazepam 10mg diaz and cutting the other 10mg and down to 0.178 on that one hope you can help and thanks for the for the great videos x

I've asked someone to stop by and help you with the maths on that spreadsheet.  :thumbsup:

as like coming to my house i thought everyone was US based in here anyway thanks for the help i will try to work the math out i think i got it just need help with the sheet and why i have to put in what the capsule holds etc just a few Q ppl could help with would be greatly appreciated I'm gonna beat this once and for all power to the ppl and all that thanks your like me guardian angels xx

I've asked someone to stop by and help you with the maths on that spreadsheet.  :thumbsup:

as like coming to my house i thought everyone was US based in here anyway thanks for the help i will try to work the math out i think i got it just need help with the sheet and why i have to put in what the capsule holds etc just a few Q ppl could help with would be greatly appreciated I'm gonna beat this once and for all power to the ppl and all that thanks your like me guardian angels xx

No, not coming to your house, just replying to your thread. We've got no idea who you are or where you live as BB is completely build on anonymity.

https://benzodrytapermath.com/math

this was the sheet i was looking at i think i have worked it out but for tonight i will just cut as usual before attempting to make the month supply thank a lot both of you for all your help much love from liverpool xxx

EDIT sorry i messaged the guy i deleted it now as its against rules sorry about that my main problem was this in the message i sent

Hi wondering if you could help me i been watching your videos and got your worksheet and got all i need to start only problems i have is my tablet weighs 0.21 but i have been cutting and now iam on 0.178 so was wondering how do i work out what my starting dose is also a another wee question why is it needed to have the weight of what the capsule holds in the math sheet I'm currently on 10 mg temazepam 10mg diaz and cutting the other 10mg and down to 0.178 on that one hope you can help and thanks for the for the great videos x

Happy1977,

I am assuming to want the spreadsheet to let you taper slowly on the diaz only.

I understand you take one full 10 mg diaz and then also you have reduce the other diaz pill from a weight of 0.21 to 0.178.

This means you are currently taking 18.48 mg of diaz a day.

Let me be honest.  Until you get below 2.5 mg of diaz per day, there is no good reason to do the worksheet and mix with the microcrystalline cellulose.  You will be creating tons of work for yourself.  This worksheet/microcrystalline cellulose method is only needed when you get near the end of your taper such that that weights are so small you need to add some microcrystalline cellulose to help make the scale read better.

I will help you - here are two options:

(1) Continue what you are doing now until you get below 2.5mg of diaz.  Then I will help you fill out the spreadsheet.

(2) If you want to do the spreadsheet now, then please confirm:

(a) You want to learn how to fill it out starting at 18.48 mg of diaz.

(b) You want to reduce 1 mg per month.

oh yes got the bobster on the case as well much love pamster and jelly yh i was thinking that my self also so basically just weigh and lower daily until i get to 2.5 mg then rinse and repeat after that on the next just trying work the math out at what i need to remove daily then weight wise to lose 1mg a month so option 1 bob we thinking also i may try and lose 1.5 mg a month or ya say that's too much I'm happy push my limits i have no fear i just want rid of this devil once and for all thanks for all the help this has been a godsend much love to you all and jelly i was oj when i meant ppl turning up at my house lol i would welcome that np any guys ever in the UK I'm happy to set you up i cant thank you all enough xxx

You can try 1 mg or 1.5 mg a month.  Just remember to record each day whatever you are doing and your resulting symptoms and any other stress in your life. 

You can then review this information to help you control the speed of your taper.

cheers mate yh ill just shave until i get to lower doses so can you help on the math as i said so I'm on .178 ATM tablet weighs .22 ill check again later as you know what scales are like i just trying work out my dose and per mg weight is equal to my dose if you get me thanks again mate

right so the scale flickers on .0201 for full how do i work out the math if I'm on 0.178 ATM thanks bob cant work this out and cant use the spreadsheet is there any others that i can use with just shaving bits to reduce dosage by 0.005mg daily any help please EDIT so i worked the math out my brain mustn't be as fried as i thought its 10/.201 x .178 which gave me current dosage of 8.855 mg or round to 8.55 now i need a worksheet to work out my cut without the cap involved any help much appreciated Ty xx another EDIT BRAINS ON FIRE sorry so i just put in the sheet that the large end of capsule holds my current dosage im at and i wanna reduce at 0.05 mg a day i have filled it in as so and it shows this does this seem correct thanks

https://paste.pics/H4840

In the spreadsheet, in cell D6, you entered 0.178 grams.

Is that the weight of the large end of your gel capsule?

If so, that is wrong.

It should be the weight of the mixture you can put into the large end of the gel capsule, the value should be around 0.4 grams (unless you have a very small gel capsule)

sorry about that i worked it out what mg i was on but the sheet dont work for just tablet and mg reduction per day so i put the weight iam currently on and it seemed to work it out as i shown in the screenshot i maybe wrong any help would be great thanks so much I'm sorry i just want rid so i may seem desperate but I'm good and will not push it too hard Ty

I think everything you did on the picture you shared with me is correct EXCEPT you need to change cell D6 to 0.4 grams.

cheers bob i had a fiddle with it and it seems if I'm weighing the dose in weight i was currently on and want to reduce 0.1 mg per day i have to put the weight of the dose I'm on in D6 then it works out the weight i need to shave to and the dosage going down 0.1 mg a day so last night i did 0.174 which is 8.550 mg of diazepam tonight i will do 0.172 which is 8.450 and so on i will attach again as it seems correct if i add 0.4 in D6 it starts my tablet weight at that desired weight if ya get me so 0.4 is not the current weight thanks xxx

https://paste.pics/H4F6H

EDIT another problem i found is because i have to buy my diazepam and there not lets say 100% legit they dont all weight exact the same so some weigh 0.207 well the odd one i found i suppose this would never occur with Pharmacy products

happy1977

You are missing the point of the entire process.

The point of adding microcrystalline cellulose is to increase weight so your scale works better (the scales do not function well at low weights).

So you want to play with the numbers so you are adding as much microcrystalline cellulose as possible.  This means, increase cell D6 to make the math in D13 go up naturally.

You only restriction is how much will fit into the Large end of a capsule (depending on the capsule, it is about 0.4 grams or more)

ok mate ill make up a month supply but I'm at 0.172 which is 8.45mg i got size 00 capsules so they should fit that in easily ill add the correct numbers in later and do it that way its just when you said its no good unless I'm at 2.5 mg diaz so i thought this was the only way but i get what your saying for more accurate dosage its better to mix the tablets thanks bud 

EDIT so just use the microcrystalline cellulose to get my weight the large end of capsule holds correct ?

Yes, you got it right -  use the microcrystalline cellulose to get weight the large end of capsule holds. You want to maximum the amount you put into the capusules.

cheers bud i suppose it gets easier more times ya do it plus i was getting stressed off kids and that when doing it anyway it worked out exact any more tips lol like when i go to the end it was very difficult to get the small amount remaining into the capsule as you say at small doses the scales are not accurate so it would flicker between weights making it impossible to get it correct totally but if its my understanding as long lets say im 0.001 out ill just use that dose it shows as I'm micro dosing it should not have that much of an impact also my kids where calling me Pablo Escobar  :laugh: :laugh: but ill suppose its better in the long run  :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah its all good and thanks for all the help i may need you again soon I'm not sure what do with the temazepam or diazepam i have been told better to do temaz 1st then rest of diaz bit i dont wanna increase diaz again to get off the temaz so might micro the temaz and then last of the diaz if ya get me

Feeling good so far i know its early lol but i gonna fight it i don't care about any shit come and get me hahaha ill beat this in 6 month maybe setting myself to fail but i did cold turkey off xan and alcohol yh it hammered me for a few week but i lived so lets see

Hi just checking in still doing the micro taper but i work for myself trading and whilst its good for keeping me busy i need to concentrate fully well the other day i made a costly mistake about £10,000 anyway i have been feeling id say a bit of brain fog or something like this is that normal see i don't no if to carry on with my day to day working as i say it keeps me occupied and i think it helps but the loss seems to have set me back been having chest pains at night really sleep about 5/10 just struggling get up at normal times i could happily just stay in bed all day but i cant any advice thanks