Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Are you headache free lady Mary before l go here?l see you had one yesterday l hope that is the last one for a while.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Are you headache free lady Mary before l go here?l see you had one yesterday l hope that is the last one for a while.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

I am fine Queen Stut, you have enough to worry about🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Shamrock Train on the move, first Guinness free, but you gotta be fast, 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀. Chuga chuga whooowooooo, beer is being provided by our wonderful Stut, thank you Queen Stut, Lady Engineer Mary 👩🏻‍✈️Love you all 💚💚💚💚💚💚

Hello Peeps.  Just popping in to see how everyone is.

Stut, great to hear from you. Thank you so much for your support. I hope your sister improves soon. You are amazing doing everything you do for her. By the way, does 'drowning the chairman's refer to drinking a pint of Guinness with a shamrock drawn on top? Much love.

Mary, I hope you enjoy St. Patrick's Day. Chill out if you can. Big Hugs.

Trishy, going to an aquarium is a great idea. Sealife is very calming. I have a DVD of an aquarium upstairs. I can put it on and turn my tv into an aquarium! Enjoy your spice cake!

Free, great to see you on here. Hope your hands are getting better.

Espy, how are you? Hope things are going as well as they can.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey English, I had no idea about drowning the shamrock this morning, since then, I have learned it's drowning your troubles with dark beer or whiskey 🥃.  The train was giving out free Guinness this morning, you missed it ;). love ya, Mary.  🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Damn! I like Guinness. Goes down a bit too easily once you start on it! 🍀🍀🍀 xxx

Stut gave the train a few cases and dumb a$$ me, said first one free and we were over run :D :D never use word free and Guinness in same sentence  :laugh: :laugh:  🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀💚💚💚

Mary, I guess you are in charge today given the fact that Stut is out getting shit-faced in honor of this holy day. Party on, Irish! We love you! E

Mary, I guess you are in charge today given the fact that Stut is out getting shit-faced in honor of this holy day. Party on, Irish! We love you! E

Hey you, is your husband home, I hope  :). How are you feeling?  Miss you always my cousin from another cousin, Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Oh condolences my twin you are on the wrong side of 50 😖😵.We are getting old.l would love to have a pint of the black stuff today to drown my shamrock but l will put it off for a wee while.Are you doing anything special for your birthday like perhaps looking for a nice nursing home or something along that line 😲😳.

Love and hugs Stut X

I would laugh at the nursing home comment but I am older than her, damn :D

Damn! I like Guinness. Goes down a bit too easily once you start on it! 🍀🍀🍀 xxx

Stut gave the train a few cases and dumb a$$ me, said first one free and we were over run :D :D never use word free and Guinness in same sentence  :laugh: :laugh:  🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀💚💚💚

Amen to that! 😂😂

Happy Birthday, Trishy!!!!! The world is a richer place because you were born. Go out and have fun! Love, E

Thank you E that's such a sweet thing to say, I had a great day but tomorrow is my real birthday , we celebrated today so I could spend it with my kids and grandkids.

Hope your day was good as well.

Love to you my dear friend,

❤️

Happy Birthday 🎈🎁Trishy.

Thank you sweet Free, tomorrow is my real birthday I just celebrated today so I could be with my family, it was a very nice day.

Hope you're feeling better and hoping that burning has let up.

Sending you love and hugs,

Trish ❤️

:happybday:  To my Blackpool Betty. Have a great time. Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 🎁🎁🎁 🎂🎂🎂

Thank you English, I had a great time today..I named some sea creatures after you guys!! 😂😂

I saw some tortoises and the cutest slowest one I named Can't super fly spy lol!!! I saw seahorses and I named the tiny one Stut because she's a tiny woman! Lol!! I saw two sea otters and I named one English and the other Esperanza! Lol!! I saw a really wild looking fish swimming as if he was lost so I thought what a dumb ass fish! You guessed it 😂 I named the fish sweet Mary D😂😂 she's gonna love that! Lol!! I saw beautiful graceful looking sting rays gliding through the water and I saw one who would come up to the surface every once in awhile but stayed close to the others on the sidelines so I named her Free🤗 so you see English I kinda took you all with me today..

Love you girl,

Black pool Betty ❤️

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:To Our Trishy, we love ya girlfriend  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thank you my sweet D, my birthday celebration was good craic as my twin would say! Check out my post to English I named a sea creature after you and all my dear friends here 😂..

Love you girl!

D'er 💖

Happy Birthday (today and tomorrow) Trishy!!  :smitten:

Lol! Thank you sober Hope! I hope you're doing well and the taper is going good for you. 🤞

Lots of love,

Trish ❤️

Have an awesome birthday tomorrow and so glad you had a great day today Trish!

Taper is going well - thank you for asking. Actually things with this taper have gotten better....phew!

Sending you loads of birthday LOVE  :smitten:

Have an awesome birthday tomorrow and so glad you had a great day today Trish!

Taper is going well - thank you for asking. Actually things with this taper have gotten better....phew!

Sending you loads of birthday LOVE  :smitten:

Oh I am elated for you!! I know it was pretty rough there for awhile and I couldn't be happier for you, that is awesome news! 😀

Thank you again for the birthday wishes, you're very sweet, keep up the good work on the taper 👍, wishing you the very best. 💞💞❤️

[51...]