Constant zero nights since covid I’m scared

[Sh...]

Just wanted to say I am thinking about you, Shayna, and to hang in there! I went several months on zero to 3 with 2 being the average, and I feel your pain. Even though my suffering is not as great as yours, I am still hurting right there with you. You are my inspiration to keep on keeping on. Last night was really rough. Worst night I have had in a while. I am hoping tonight will be better.

I just keep taking melatonin too (10mgs) as I have been taking it for 15 years. It seems to be working better the longer I am off Xanax. I am going on 3 months.

Take care,

HM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [sa...]

• [An...]

• [Be...]

Hello xx none last night but 2 nights before that I go some. I’ve been taking a combo of things because I decided that I needed sleep to fight the virus. But last night the combo did nothing.

My covid symptoms are lessening. I didn’t need any Panadol yesterday so I’m greatful for that. X

Thanku for checking in on me xx

Good to hear shayna. I think you just had a temp. setback bc of catching covid. Thanks for letting everyone know you are ok. Once COVID is gone, you will feel a lot better than you do right now.

I feel very bad for all the people on this forum who have severe insomnia.  When I wake up I always feel very toxic and as if I haven't slept well at all. 

Shayna, I'm glad you're getting a little sleep. I caught Covid/Omicron last Tuesday, but insomnia isn't a problem for me. (It's the brain fog, fatigue and vertigo). I think it's the 1:1 combo THC/CBD gummie that I take right before bed that's helping. I also take some theanine so I can't really be sure, but between the mj combo and the theanine I've been sleeping okay. Just a thought for u . . .

Best,

:therethere:

Katz