Worse than ever in acute again.

[le...]

At nearly 3 years off zop feel worse than ever like I'm in acute again. Trying on line brain retraining course seem be bringing all sorts anxiety up. Know I have give it chance to work though. But getting physical symptoms, thumping head, hair stopped growing fir a while got really thin, lot time can't eat coz feel so crap, sleep got worse. Really thought at 3 year mark would improve. Really dreading Christmas  when have to try appear normal to my family wish I could cancel it.. Tried every distraction under the sun, never get a window, the future fill me with dread at moment, how can it be getting worse this far out. I feel so guilty I am ruining my ever patient husband's life as well as my own. Just wish  I knew why it seems impossible in my case fir brain to recover??? What the hell else do I need to do.

It's weird that these brain trainings can cause symptoms.  But if you felt better once, you can feel better again.  I'd stay away from anything that may kick up any CNS stuff.  The recent wave I had was from a combination of things and I'm still unsure how or why.  We are always playing detective -- wanting to know why we feel the way we do so that we can change our behavior, diet, stressors, etc.    Z drugs messed me up, also. 

You'll probably feel better by Christmas.

WB

Almost given up on recovery. Never actually felt better just not quite so bad as at the moment. I guess has to bring things  to surface to deal with them. I will continue the course as seems help eventually.  If I'd had some Windows would be more hopeful for the future. Everyone else seems to be improving by this stage or getting Windows.

Just a tought, if you having a hard time what i understan since im aswell a victim of benzos and psychiatric drugs, if you reinstate you will cause very much further damage, nerve pain , neutophaty, severe cognitive decline,  its all in the store, always think about that. There is no sense on your view about reinstatment and a slow taper to reduce the severity of your symptoms, by further damaging your whole being, cns and brain you will throwing all your progress away, and doing more damage to your already wounded brain, nerves, etc, its non sense,  you still have chance to recover, by reinstating your just going to make very much further damage, again its non sense,

, about other drugs,  i myself was having a hard time, so badly i ended up on lyrica,  im against neurotoxins , but this neurotoxin (pregabalin) was something that back then switched off severe agoraphobia and severe anxiety, dp/dr , others,  it did nothing early in acute, after months on end withthout any other drugs,  after several months of the very same drug not managing this sort of fears/anxiety,  suddenly it did hold back mental tourment , just letting you know, still, if you hold on there was other buddies who had a long period pf mental symptoms going on, like meganz, at 45 months she healed,

They won't give me anything else to help, apart fro beta blockers that don't help mental symptoms. So reinstating not even an option. I think Meganz had some improvement at times  by this stage, same as Boombox boy, think they'd both been working part of the time. I have read being made to go CT can end up giving you psychiatric problems that last long time even if you never took meds for anxiety in first place, and increasing risk being protracted. Plus physical stuff now starting again. I realise I made things lot worse by taking anti depressants, but stupidly believed the medics that said they would help.

I understand,  im totally against those drugs, but " i dont understand " ( i do, its a shame) why a doctor would not provide you a medicine that your asking for, you cant be going to every doctor,  paying consults until you find one thats willing to try a particular drug,

, its just ask to their secretary, to ask the doctor what they think about a treatment with this (x) drug  and if he could try a treatment with this particular drug,  jf not, try another

Hope that you got what I said about reinstatment and everythingelse,you still can heal, 

I get what you say about reinstatement. I've taken diazapam.in the past on as needed basis and was fine stopping it.. My life is so miserable. You have see GP where you live here, I complained about being made go CT to NHS watchdog,and wrote to the GP in practice saying made me feel couldn't go on at times made no difference. Keep pushing AD's that I can't take, or beta blockers , refused give me any benzos. I mentioned Gabapentin but she refused give me any. Can't see them face to face here, most time only get to speak to a paramedic. Just longer it goes on feel chances of recovering diminish. Given up on any help from doctors, ones in US seem much more willing to give you something to help withdrawal from what I read on here.

It's weird that these brain trainings can cause symptoms.  But if you felt better once, you can feel better again.  I'd stay away from anything that may kick up any CNS stuff.  The recent wave I had was from a combination of things and I'm still unsure how or why.  We are always playing detective -- wanting to know why we feel the way we do so that we can change our behavior, diet, stressors, etc.    Z drugs messed me up, also. 

You'll probably feel better by Christmas.

WB

Given up on the brain training making me worse, my brain too damaged, It does seem help lit people maybe not me as mine chemically  induced anxiety. Giving  up on trying to find anything that will help seems nothing does. I'll carry on with the meditation anyway as find that helpful.