• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Do...]

• [Th...]

• [Be...]

• [Tr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep on 1/4a pill and a unisom and somone called and woke me up.  I hate it when people call and wake me up.

I slept maybe 2hrs so I am going to get me some more unisom

[2e...]

I ordered some herbal tinctures for sleep and insomnia o am picking up tomorrow.  The are costly at 100

What tinctures did you get?

I had the same issue with people calling me. I put my phone to block notifications from 11pm to 10am, and calls will get blocked as well. My phone will allow a call from the same # within 15min of the first call (If someone is calling me again at 3am after the first call got blocked, the phone assumes its an emergency)

The internet is full of money hungry ppl (for all intents and purposes scammers) who will prey on those of us who are sick and desperate for money. Save your money esp. on these expensive magic bullets that tell you exactly what you want to hear bc altho they are unlikely to harm you (except your wallet perhaps), these things are very unlikely to help you. I for one hate to see ppl, esp. sick ppl, be taken advantage of.

I totally agree with AnitBenzo7,

I tried everything Rx, natural and OTC that I could afford or that my insurance would pay for in a desperate attempt to get some sleep.  Nothing worked for me for more than a night or two and that was mainly the Rx stuff.  Don't waste your money on "sleep" remedies that most likely are not going to touch Benzo-induced insomnia?

I have been up all night because I ran out of sleeping pills.  I feel out of it and have anxiety.  I can't get a hold of my brother or anyone to talk to.

I emailed a walk in clinic for an appointment to see if I could get another type of sleeping pill today.

Karen

I am going to try to call my sister in a few hours.