• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mi...]

• [je...]

• [Du...]

• [Pa...]

Yes, no issues. Its not like with a acute desease where you have to take them for 2 weeks. Been on abx for 15years. Just wanted to rotate to other types to prevent resistance.

Its not greath, bacteria get a chance to multiply but im also on antimalaria, herbs, other stuff.

Anyhing is better then K crashes.

Day 2.

No panick attack but im completly sedated.

Cant walk, falling to the left after 2 steps.

My eyes are still wondering.

Im clear mentally, but i feel drunk, sedated, like i just came out of anesthésia.

Clari has half life of 4h, so it should be gone allready. Was expecting to feel much better though.

Found this, bit it doesnt state how much it decreades cyp3a4 orhowmuch K increases.

"Clarithromycin is predominantly metabolized by CYP3A4 in the liver, which results in numerous drug interactions

. Clonazepam is majorly metabolized in the liver by CYP3A4 and CYP3A4 enzymes through the reduction of the nitro group to form 7-amino-clonazepam

. Clarithromycin is a mechanism-based inhibitor of CYP3A, which means that it covalently binds to the enzyme and leads to an increased rate of enzyme degradation. This inhibition can cause an increase in the level or effect of clonazepam by affecting hepatic/intestinal enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism. However, the exact extent of this increase is not specified in the search results.

Should i skip a dose or maybe half it for one day?

I have no idea. No one has.

Without any data i cant even half ass estimate it.

Too scared to make it even worse too by adjusting.

Guess ill just hang on, and see tomorrow morning how its going. If its not better, ill have to downdose i think for a day or two.

Thats the shitty part of long working benzo's, when you get it wrong its a long wait to feel effects.

Gosh, I wish I had an answer for you but when it comes to drug interactions I'm clueless. I think your instincts are much better than mine.

It sucks that we have to navigate this ourselves and experiment on ourselves. I'm just glad you know the cause of this wave and you're able to do something about it.

Tried to take a half only for 1 day, 10h later,  less sedated, less off balance,  but my body was crashing 12h later , so took the other half. Just too scared of making it worse

I just have no clue what is my desease, what is K, what is depression, what is just being tired of it all.

Think best is just not to mess anymore and just sit it out.

Could last 9 days with 40h halflife if its the k. If not, take it from there. Havent worked in a month almost, and i dont feel ill be ready tomorrow. Only got a month to go before vacation. Do i push, do i crash, do i cry...

Im strugling. Feels like im trying to hold sand in my hand from all the responsabilities and health issues im having, the more i close my fist, the more sand slips trough my fingers.  Im bouncing on that glass bottem and scared it will crack.  Im ok, but something has to turn soon.

I need a good day or two.  ::)

Yesterday my balance vertigo was improved, but today its worse. Just makes no sense. If it was from K, it should only improve over time as the plasma levels , level out.  Not asking for advice, just writing it off of me, so i can try to let it go.

You're doing so well managing all the unknowns and still staying positive. It's hard I know. You will get through this.  :smitten:

Got an extra month off at work and 2 months holliday if i wish, so thats sorted.

The acute withdrawel is over i think.

Im sleeping again for 2 days, still some wd but mainly exhausted from the fight/flight. Its kinda like cigarette withdrawel strength now.

Im ok, ill be ok. Got the 2 good days i needed.

No more taper for a while.

0,25mg !!  im happy for now.

Time to work on my desease now, and get progress there.

If i can heal from.both i might still have a nice 30y left to enjoy life.

Not fully stable, but not acute.

Im kinda flowing in between both worlds/waves

Im either ok but exhausted  or im in a 6 day long medium withdrawel that gets bad at night

Where i get sudden huge adrenaline boost, sweating, shaking and anxious/scared.

The heat wave in europe isnt helping. Heat has always been a trigger,

Wich makes me sleep bad, wich gives fatigue wich is another trigger, wich causes fight and flight,

Wich causes my lyme and co to be worse from my imune thats get shut off during f&f, wuch causes fatigue, temperature disregulation and anxiety,  and its round.

One big viscious circle.

Ill keep the faith that the windows will get bigger, trust the process and be kind to myself.

There is absolutly nothing i can do, that im not doing.

Its not my fault, im doing my best

and it is ok to not feel ok from benzo withdrawel.

I hold on to the thought that time flyes and so will this suffering.

And that any big deviation from the norm, eventually has to come back to the norm.

Its temporary

Yeah you're right. All good things must come to an end which means all bad things must come to an end as well. We cycle through them, so your good is awaiting.

We have winter here in Australia now except where I live it's very warm it doesn't feel cold during winter. We have a  standing joke that winter was nice, this year it came on a Tuesday!

Still not stable.

Mentally im ok, but still physical WD.

I managed the find whats going on.

My heart skipps a beat or has a elongated pause every 6 srconds when i get these wd waves.

None of my breathing tricks work on these waves, only on general anxiety.

It starts with my body feeling like its overheating, then 6hours of skipped beats, then 2hours of constant toilet visits, then im trembling. As it happens at night , i doNt sleep, and fatigue triggers more waves, ...

All docs  are  convinced its benzo wd.

So yeah, still not stable. Month 2.... its lasting longer then i expected tbh.

Hope its not protracted.

Holding on at 0,25mg.