Intro

[Do...]

I took two different types of benzodiazepines, now in a very protracted withdrawal. Hoping to heal some day. Still suffering a great deal.

[3c...]

Hello Dotty-o, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

We are glad you have found us!  Congratulations of getting off benzos, we know how huge that is although I am sorry you are still suffering.  My hope for you is that by getting connected here and gathering some support, it will help you through this phase.  Most of our member do recover and go on with their lives but while you are recovering, you can join with others who are now off benzos with this link:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Of course, there are other boards here that you may find interesting and helpful so roam around and see what is available.  When you are ready you can begin a thread.  Let us know how we can help.

Again, welcome,

Kate

Welcome Dotty-o,

We're glad you're here, do ask questions or tell us more about you if you wish!

What kind of symptoms do you have? If you like, make a signature so we can see where you are in your process.

Including a few links for you.

Welcome!  :thumbsup:

Kachina

Support Groups Support Groups

The Ashton Manual The Ashton Manual

Add your history/signature Add your history/signature

Hello Dottie-O,

It's good to have you. I hope you will share with us your story and add a signature so we can get to know you. Congratulations on quitting your benzo! I'm sorry you are still suffering, though. I am just 5.5 weeks into my tapering and suffering WD as I go, so I am new to the boards too.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Hang in there.

HM