Totally lost massive wave😢

[le...]

Hope you are doing better Bess, given up on recovery just have try and make best of how limited my life is now. Just seem be getting rapid cycling of symptoms now really distressing.

Lovely. What ever you do do not give up - never loose hope.  I am getting slogged, rapid cycling of symptoms but I’m gonna survive & thrive after this.  It’s all gonna be ok,  just don’t loose hope.

• 1 month later...
[da...]
Clarifying post - I am not providing medical advice. If you felt that I did, I apologize. Please check with you doctor on any medicine. I am not advising to do anything without the advice of your doctor.

[da...]
Clarifying post - I am not providing medical advice. If you felt that I did, I apologize. Please check with you doctor on any medicine. I am not advising to do anything without the advice of your doctor.

Are you OK fluffernutter, just wondered if someone has said something negative to you. I know you are just trying to help people x

[da...]

If you look through my posts you can see. Pianogirl and Colin are ganging up on me, telling me that my posts are inappropriate and prescriptive. I’ve truly tried to be careful, saying that this is what I might do based on studies or this is what I have observed. In fact I’ve tried to be extra careful. But Colin basically just dig his claws into me, accusing me of doing it on purpose and telling me to get a lawyer since I’m being prescriptive and might get sued.

I was shaking, crying. I wa actually getting better. I just told this person that I had observed that people heal on gabapentinoids and that is also observed a slow taper is needed and that they’ve saved my life.

Colin showed no care for me being so ill. His only goal was to continue to dig at me. Not an ounce of compassion.

It’s evil. I have to get away from here. I’m shocked. I was doing g so well finally, no longer suicidal. But he gives no care except for his agenda. It’s cruel. Nasty.

If you look through my posts you can see. Pianogirl and Colin are ganging up on me, telling me that my posts are inappropriate and prescriptive. I’ve truly tried to be careful, saying that this is what I might do based on studies or this is what I have observed. In fact I’ve tried to be extra careful. But Colin basically just dig his claws into me, accusing me of doing it on purpose and telling me to get a lawyer since I’m being prescriptive and might get sued.

I was shaking, crying. I wa actually getting better. I just told this person that I had observed that people heal on gabapentinoids and that is also observed a slow taper is needed and that they’ve saved my life.

Colin showed no care for me being so ill. His only goal was to continue to dig at me. Not an ounce of compassion.

It’s evil. I have to get away from here. I’m shocked. I was doing g so well finally, no longer suicidal. But he gives no care except for his agenda. It’s cruel. Nasty.

My question is, if you are not addressing them personally, why are they commenting to you period?