Took Clonazepam short term during having Covid

[St...]

I took Clonazepam for about 4 weeks. It was an emergency while I had Covid. I only took it about every 4 days. I thought that I was still having Covid symptoms but I am almost sure that it's withdrawals already. Insomnia constant and anxiety that comes around every 4 days. I don't think that I should have too much of a problem quitting. What do you all think ??

I took Clonazepam for about 4 weeks. It was an emergency while I had Covid. I only took it about every 4 days. I thought that I was still having Covid symptoms but I am almost sure that it's withdrawals already. Insomnia constant and anxiety that comes around every 4 days. I don't think that I should have too much of a problem quitting. What do you all think ??

Sorry that you are suffering.  It’s tricky as no one knows how you will react as everyone is so so different.  Are you still taking the Benzo’s every 4 days or have you stopped? Hope you are doing ok,

Hi Terry,

Good heavens, you hzave truly gone through something scary. My personal opinion is it mosat likely is NOT benzo wd. My guess is just bad anxiety, post covid infection. Here on BB whenever someone lists symptoms you are usually told "oh its just benzo wd". But sometimes, it just isnt. We do tend to blame benzos for just about everything and anything!

Your doses and time line are so low. Please try not to over think this. If its due to benzos or covid ultimately makes no difference. It will fade away either way. Be kind to yourself, please.

Sorry that you are suffering.  It’s tricky as no one knows how you will react as everyone is so so different.  Are you still taking the Benzo’s every 4 days or have you stopped? Hope you are doing ok,

. I jumped and it's been 5 days . Haven't slept and having back pain and stomach burning but the anxiety is not debilitating. Just really tired.

. I jumped and it's been 5 days . Haven't slept and having back pain and stomach burning but the anxiety is not debilitating. Just really tired.

Oh lovely.  I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time.  I’m thinking of you.  Praying that these symptoms will end soon.  Be good to yourself.  Think as many nice thoughts as you can. Big hug to you from many oceans away :))

Took me about 5 weeks after start of covid for me to truly feel over it. The first week was super rough. Week by week I felt improvements. It causes a great deal of inflammation to the nervous system and intense fatigue.

So be patient with your body and let it regroup from this invasive virus. Eat well and rest. I think you'll see yourself balance out again:)

Oh lovely.  I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time.  I’m thinking of you.  Praying that these symptoms will end soon.  Be good to yourself.  Think as many nice thoughts as you can. Big hug to you from many oceans away :))

I have decided to start a taper. Hopefully 3 or 4 weeks.