Cumin issues?

[Ga...]

Anyone have any reverse or strange reaction to the spice cumin?  Five minutes after eating a salad with cumin sprinkled on it, my head got very hot, I felt like I was in a dark tunnel, and i just felt off!  I believe I have read of other BBs suffering side affects from certain spices? Thanks for any feedback!

Sorry, Marigold, I thought I had posted initially on the  wrong board, so tried two others!  Sorry, not thinking clearly right now. 

Sorry, Marigold, I thought I had posted initially on the  wrong board, so tried two others!  Sorry, not thinking clearly right now.

Okidoki:-) No need to be afraid, you will feel better tomorrow.

You always make many of us feel better!  Blessings for your wisdom and straight shooting messages :smitten:

Stop it. My wisdom is just experience after years in hell :laugh:

but I am happy I could give you a better feeling. With time you will notice the signs of the body faster and the signal does not have to be so excessive any more. Now I can smell on things and my body sends me the signal yes or no, in wd I reacted on everything. Scaring.

Scary for sure!  To go from a perfect 10 to a 2.  Blood pressure was high for fifteen minutes or so, then dropped back to normal.  Left now with banging headache.  Onward and upward.  Stay healthy and happy!!!!!,

Some sips of water, deep breathing and humming a little song.. helps the system to balance and takes away the fear. In those moments the body controls and finds back into balance, it is out of our control, so better surrender and support with breathing.