Little, but extended period Xanax

[Ma...]

Week 7 update! From .50mg per day!  Regulated to 4 .125 doses per day. End of Week 7, I am down to .025mg twice a day.  1pm & 9pm ! Only side effect is slight light headedness, mainly before 1pm dose.  Sleeping at night is very good. Been taking niacin, magnesium & melatonin. I’m going to take the leap in 3 days.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Pa...]

• [Ch...]

• [He...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You've done so well, I'm amazed your symptoms have been so manageable but it's wonderful to hear.  Please let us know how your jump goes, can't wait to hear you're benzo free and recovered!  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
8 week update!  Saturday, Feb 6th, 3pm was last dose!  Took the jump.  It is now Feb 13th. So, 7days off.  The first 4 days were a breeze.  The last 3 days have been more intense than the first 4. Several panic attacks at night.  One night of chills ( 1 1/2 hours & gone).  Most prevelant is lightheadedness & Stomach bug systems.  Pushed through & today seems to be much more restrained. Don’t know if it’s normal for days 5-8 to be worse than 1-4, but they were. Nothing worth stopping over, but was surprised.

• 3 weeks later...
UPDATE: Today is Day 29 of being 100% Free. Windows and Waves have been in full effect. I found that Days 10-21 were a raging roller coaster. Most WD symptoms were everyday visitors, while other WD’s would pop in every now and then. My everyday pals were lightheaded, flush & racing thoughts when fading into sleep. Passerby’s were tingling, muscle cramps, tinnitus & migraines. As I stated- Days 10-21 was the apex. 21-29 have been a RAPID exit from WD’s. Days 21-28 progressed to 80% Windows 20% Waves! (Lightheadedness seems to be the lingerer).  BUT, today (Day 29) was a COMPLETELY FREE DAY from WD’s.  I’m grateful!

What a fantastic update!  :yippee:

Thank you for letting us know how its been for you, there will be so many people who will look at your journey and feel hope.  We have a success stories section I hope you'll post to when you feel completely recovered.  When I was recovering I spent most of my time reading them, of course I didn't believe they were written by real people until I healed and wrote one.  :laugh:  Here is the link. Success Stories