4 months Ambien free!

[La...]

Yesterday ( Sunday) marks my 4 month Ambien free post jump. I'm so excited to see what the next month has in store for me. This has been a very trying but equally rewarding experience. I've learned so much about myself. So invaluable that I wouldn't trade it for anything. The most important being the fact that I didn't know my own strength! There's a song about it by Whitney Houston. Powerful! I'm still bedridden but as of a week ago, I'm now out of bed about 10-15 minutes off & on throughout the day ( about 3 times). That's a great start! I refuse to lay in this bed and cry with " woe is me" " poor me" " I can't do this" OH YES I CAN & YES I WILL  :) I'm looking forward to getting the dust off my sneakers and walk around my neighborhood. And when I do, I'm even gonna say hi to the birds!  :laugh:

Congratulations on 4 months LadyDen! 

It's an important milestone - that's four months of healing! 

Your attitude is wonderful and an inspiration!  :thumbsup:

That's a fantastic achievement! I know that feeling of being so pleased to be able to get out of bed a bit, each day. I definitely make the most progress when I am up and about, but some days I just have to accept I am not going to be able to do much. Keep on going!

I appreciate everyone of you for celebrating with me. I'm pleased that I've inspired someone. And you all have inspired me as well.I wish you fast healing and full recovery! Big buddy hugs!!!!!

This is great news and progress is progress!!

Funny I can relate to how mindset is a part of us recovering...when I catch myself drowning in whatever is happening,

I now say to myself "I CAN and I WILL.". It might be a struggle, but I have to try.

Looking forward to seeing you overcome and heal from this setback. You had a "pause" in life - its def not over...you will rise.

You've spoken into so many other peoples lives on here since you've joined..that positivity will come full circle back to you. I really believe this. :smitten:

Trina! Why are you making me cry! So very sweet. Thx so much for your love & support. The whole benzo buddies team & all who has embraced me during my journey so far....THANK YOU! Any support I give is unconditional and from my heart. We are all tied together by this unpleasant experience. Nobody understands the magnitude of this except those of us fighting for our lives back. We get help....we give help.  ;) 

Congratulations on your four month off LadyDen!.  I love and admire your positive attitude. You have inspired me in your I CAN and I WILL attitude. Thank you!

Sending you lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for a smooth and speedy recovery!

Blessings!

Pi236 what a wonderful message. I appreciate it very much. I pray you're doing well in your journey also. It makes me happy that you're inspired by my message. We can & we will get better in time. I truly believe that! I extend my buddie hug to you too. Keep going, keep fighting and keep standing your ground to heal. Blessings! Please enjoy this poem I wrote to help me stay strong.  :thumbsup:

If I give up what did I give up?

If I lie in defeat who defeated me?

If I say I can't then what's stopping me?

If Ithink it doesn't matter why am I giving it my energy?

If I know I'll be ok why am I breaking down?

If I can take a breather why am I not breathing ?

If I get knocked down why would I just lay there?

If I have the chance when will I take it?

If I see the light why focus so much on the darkness?

If I am a survivor what's the sense of living as a victim?

If I fall for a lie why can't I stand in my truth?

If I don't know everything why be afraid of the unknown?

If I quickly grasp the negative why do I hesitate to embrace the positive?