• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [La...]

• [le...]

• [ki...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope covid backs off soon for u healing xx all ur picks sound lovely x I love the beach and spending time with family too. We are fortunate our libraries have reopened x I love yoga but I’m looking forward to fast cardio again, I miss that.

How are u feeling after ur jump? I see it was just a few weeks ago x

• 3 months later...
[68...]
Ride on our boat, scuba diving, travel to other countries again, be with my family and love them even more, meet new friends, take a well deserved trip with my amazing, wonderful husband (he is my rock and sooooooo deserves this)..........I cannot wait!!!!

Sounds amazing sunflower xxx I love scuba diving. Won’t it be amazing to not have to think about wd ever again!!! Can’t wait for that!!

Me too mare! I miss just having a drink and not having to think about all this! But yes I think I am eons away from it too. But yes! We can definitely dream about it  :D

Have a nice ice cream cone with peanut butter and chocolate while strolling around downtown without worrying about feeling faint or feeling like a magnet is on me. Go in the various boutiques and shop.

Take a me time or all ladies vacation.

GO TO THE BEACH WITH MY CANVAS AND PAINT! I know when that day comes I won't see anything because I'll be crying with joy so hard.

We will x I can’t wait for that day.

I’m starting gym today. Just going to take it easy to start. Yoga today. Trying to get back into things gradually x I really want to go straight into the weights room but I know I’m not there yet x

• 2 weeks later...

I can't imagine lifting weights with my head symptoms. If you do this just lift a 5 pound barbell for me. LOL I'm happy for you trying things out. Be careful not to overdo it.

I'm going to start my artwork again this week.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

My list keeps getting longer for what I’m going to do:

Travel, eat out at restaurants without worrying about food restrictions, laugh, spend the whole day being happy, study journalism, sit & being able to actually relax with a calm mind.  Be able to relate to healthy people,

• 2 weeks later...
Yep the simple things we take for granted when we’re well. I can’t wait til I need an alarm again! How sad is that!

• 2 months later...
I love this one preacher girl xx I have found I have much more empathy after going thru this. Not a bad thing x