• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [La...]

• [le...]

• [ki...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm.... Coughs coughs coughs ( shays question)

Another thing I want to do when I heal is go to a fair if we ever have one again. I know with covid everything we ever knew may have changed forever. It's something so magical about fairs and carnivals. I love the different booths, games, foods, concerts, and I love the merry go round! Laugh if you want but I do.

I just went to one last weekend. It was fun but so expensive! $10 a ride! But there is something special about it. My kids loved being out at night and at the fair.

I agree we are none of us bad people. My mother is a really difficult person never felt loved by her, in her nineties alway saying she wants to die, often wished she would just go. Sometimes think J'm being punished for that. I have thought mental symptoms are worse,  but realise not having had physical symptoms I don't know just how debilitating they can be so sure in effect they are both as bad. Lack of sleep is awful had it fir years do get the odd night now. Think we are all a lot stronger than we think , even though on the bad days think I've turned into this really pathetic person. Having to deal with withdrawal and covid this year makes us all warriors I think.

Ur not pathetic Leann, ur injured Iatrogenically. That is not your fault. All symptoms are difficult in their own way. I have had most at one time or another. Akathisia and dr/dp are extremely difficult. I’ve had joint and muscle pain gi disturbance headaches so horrific I thought I was having a stroke. The heart stuff has been really bad. SI is very very difficult and I really feel for people who feel like that every day. It’s all bad, mental or physical x

Just feel pathetic some days, I'm normally such strong person just get on with things. The mental stuff is crippling think because when I'ts mental difficult to distract, really wish I could meditate. Yes really feel for people who don't have a partner to support them must be so hard to keep going. Can cope with lot of physical pain but hate the mental stuff. Enough self indulgence being a misery!! You seem be doing well going out despite lack of sleep.

Some days I can’t. Some days I cry my eyes out for hours and stare out the window at the clouds. But most days I just think, f*ck it ... and I get out there amongst all the other people pretending to be something theyre not. I live in a very pretentious city in Australia full of fake people. I fit right in. I put my aviators on and just blend in. ( well I don’t actually coz I am 42 and have not had botox or lip injections or bolt on tits in a sea of women who have) ha! I just try to be kind and happy to everyone I talk to. I tuck my crazy in Then when I walk away I exhale and think far out that was close  :laugh:

You're doing pretty good for a faker wish I had half your confidence. As you know sister lives in Sydney last time saw her had lot Botox eyes got that startled look, looks like a stick insect you can tell when it's fake doesn't do them any favours be different. I dye my hair that's it. Think brain going just had weekly food delivery forgot get anything Sunday lunch duh!!!

Me too. Nothing wrong with aging naturally. Everyone no matter if they have cosmetic surgery or not end up looking the same way....you die, you become a skeleton. Everyone!

Amen sister. The silver lining for them tho is that when they are put in their coffin their boobs don’t slide down into their armpits  :laugh:

Never had much in the way of boobs but be scared have implants were lot cases here where they leaked caused all sort of health risks. My sister works in cosmetic clinic think they all practice on each other she always looks startled! Sun worshipper but gets sunspots lasered off.

It’s not for everyone. It’s a case of once u start u can’t stop coz u have to upkeep it all the time, at least with botox. My hubby is half blind from his stroke poor bugger but at least I know he can’t see all my flaws now. So I don’t need botox! I was on the beach with him the other day and I said geez u picked a good day to come down look at all these pretty girls and he said where I can’t see them they just look like flesh colored blurs to me  :laugh: I was like sweet... he can’t see the pretty girls anymore  :thumbsup:

Poor man that's really sad it affected his sight I'm sure he wouldn't look at anyone else. My husband always been big fan of Kylie but even she's had lot work done. Everything seem go south as you get older !

I know it’s very sad. But our way of dealing with it is making jokes and having a giggle. What else can we do? He still has a wicked sense of humor so all is not lost x who doesn’t love Kylie. My hubby went thru a Kylie phase too. But now he can’t see her either  :angel:

Oh that's so sad, the most important thing is he's still here makes you appreciated them doesn't it. I was really worried my hubby wouldn't make it after the cardiac arrest. You don't take anything for granted after that.  Good job you are such a positive person must really help him.

Yeah it sux maybe we’ll win lotto one day coz we’ve had our share of bad luck. He misses riding his bike. He loved doing that.

Anyway we have gone off topic! Things we want to do when we heal....

Get sh*tfaced  :D drink wine and laugh all night

Yes. Much more noble than getting drunk.  :-X

That would be an excellent thing for ur community. Sounds like things are worst benzo wise in us. I can tell by the amount of buddies than come online when daytime in us. I think Xanax was banned here a few years ago but temazepam is pretty frequently prescribed.

Things definitely need to change there x u would be excellent in that role lady x

They need to change quick! Here they give them out like Halloween candy. Very sad! All about the money from pharmaceutical companies.

Thx Shay for the compliment. You're just lovely!

I also want to go visit the waterfalls near here. They're so beautiful. I want to sit by one and paint it.