• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [...]

• [li...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes slow down & stabilize.

i havent tapered . I held my dose for 11 years and in tolerence withdrawals. I cant stabalzie. I tried swtiching generics yesterday  hoping t would work better and it actually was a massive drop it feels of doseaage from the other one and Im even in worse shape than before and dont know what to do. Go back on the other one and get kindled again . Not sure if I can stablize on this one. It feels like all my systems in my body shut down neuroligcally endocrine system. I cant even feel panic attacks since my endocrine is so weak and it sint producing hormones cant sleep either.

I'm talking about slow down your mind. I can tell from your writing that you're in high anxiety state. Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself. First, if I were you, I would stop switching from one generic to another. So you can stabilize a bit. You're throwing your body into wild reactions when it's already in tolerance. Whatever generic you're on....stay & plan your taper from there. If I read your signature correctly, you have several benzos in your system. Is this correct?

If so, you should start tapering with the short acting benzo or z drug first. Please go on the plan your taper forum and post your problem or scroll through the forum to find a thread that best fits you.

Lila, this isn't going to be easy. You will be uncomfortable for awhile. You must accept those facts. Have a plan of comfort & distractions. Go SLOW...don't be afraid. You can do this. I wish you the best sweetie

I'm talking about slow down your mind. I can tell from your writing that you're in high anxiety state. Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself. First, if I were you, I would stop switching from one generic to another. So you can stabilize a bit. You're throwing your body into wild reactions when it's already in tolerance. Whatever generic you're on....stay & plan your taper from there. If I read your signature correctly, you have several benzos in your system. Is this correct?

If so, you should start tapering with the short acting benzo or z drug first. Please go on the plan your taper forum and post your problem or scroll through the forum to find a thread that best fits you.

Lila, this isn't going to be easy. You will be uncomfortable for awhile. You must accept those facts. Have a plan of comfort & distractions. Go SLOW...don't be afraid. You can do this. I wish you the best sweetie

Just one benzo in my system. My high anxiety state is out of control even with all my tools I use to try to calm down because the benzo is not working in my body.  I made a horrible mistake changing to the Teva from Soclo because these are the worst  sytmptoms I ever had. I dont know if I will be abel to stabalize enough to start tapering. Im not sleeping at all and need to get some sleep to function and my body is on fire and neuro issues are haywire but if I go back on the Soclo it puts me in a diffeernt state of withdfralws and cant risk updosing. I sho9uld have stayed on it.  but too late now and I cant function like this so much pain and nerves on fire and also affecting my previous brain injury. I can handle being uncomfortable I cant handle being in agony

You can find scientific articles to justify anything. Why do you think most restaurants have quit using MSG? Because people were having bad reactions like brain fog and confusion. Don't tell me it doesn't affect the brain

Sorry, Jwl, but you have been misled:

https://www.self.com/story/we-all-really-need-to-stop-freaking-out-about-msg

Tell that to the girl who was completely stable before eating MSG and got thrown into such a wave she had to re-instate. You're telling everyone who posted about having a reaction to certain foods or supplements that it's just withdraw. What arrogance. The sad (and dangerous) part is someone heeding your advice and getting thrown into a bad wave like that poor girl

Again, this is so-called anecdotal evidence. Which is not helpful. We don't know what compelled that girl to relapse. We don't even know if there was such a girl.

I supported my point with scientific evidence accessible to everyone. It may make you sad, you may find it arrogant or dangerous, but it is science.

Hey Maugham1 Frank-Einstein ::)  A LOT of ''Peer reviewed scientific studies'' find out THEY got it TOTALLY WRONG!! All science is a fact until another fact comes along to disprove the original ''scientific fact'' is BS  Like Neurogenesis for one , for many year's according to ''science'' the brain was only able to progress so far and renew itself  until a certain age  then nothing from there. Now 'Science'' has done a full 360 egress turn regarding that as its now been 'proved by science'' to be WRONG!!! Even in very elderly brains.

Also according to ''science'' you were stuck with the Genes you parents passed on and you were doomed? WRONG '''science'' AGAIN ::)..... Now knows about  Epigenetics, the ability to be able to alter your Genes regardless of the Genes you inherited . I could go on as infinitum regarding all this,  and and a lot more ''scientific research'' and endlessly adding to  the links I provided but that Googles job not mine

Nova 1

“Science is built of facts the way a house is built of bricks: but an accumulation of facts is no more science than a pile of bricks is a house”  :P

Not breaking news: many scientific studies are ultimately proved wrong!

Most theories are eventually consigned to the rubbish heap, but this is scientific business as usual

https://www.theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/sep/17/scientific-studies-wrong

Beware those scientific studies—most are wrong, researcher warns

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-beware-scientific-studiesmost-wrong.html

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/

Why published research is untrustworthy

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00192-017-3389-1

Fake facts and alternative truths in medical research

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5787277/

I feel like Im dying. I havent tapered and my body is reacting from having the lemon as if it is out of my system. I cant sleep all night and having surges and feeling like Im dying. Im so scared. Over having lemon? I am in so much agony and cant imagine how I cant stafrt to taper off this when Im in this condition. Something is seriously wrong with me.  I have this crazy interaction with this speicfic generic I have been on for the past year. I get drugged up so much so with certain foods and once I skipped eating any food at all and then I went into major withdrawls then certain foods cause me also to go into withdrawls. Its so scary. How will I survive geneeral anesthesia and the interaction with the benzo and the aftermath if I cant even handle simple foods wihtout my body going so haywire. I've never been so scared in my life. I havent come across anyone who has gone through what I have with the food interactions yet. It feels as if I skipped taking my benzo.  I feel like Im kindled over and over and over again each day for the past year by being on this specific generic. Even when I tapered off from 1.5 to .5mg in 2007-2009 I didnt expereince anything close to what I am now.  I dont feel I can go on.  This is as if I cold tukeyed the benzo then the next day i eat a food and i drug myself up and he next day cold turkey. i dont feel im going to sruvive this.

Hi  Lila  :hug: Lots of foods effects me badly Lemon being just one in a LONG list, or any citrus now for that matter, but I also find that what crucifies me to the point I seriously feel like I'm dying, having a brain haemorrhage, or heading for a stoke  or have CT'd my Diazepam completely  :D  Sometimes if I leave it alone and try it at a later date I'm OK with it but others are still a BIG no go area, and its also a hugely common thing during any type of withdrawal or even before tapering it can happen as we're more sensitive than we know about or even realise what the actual problem is due to taking the benzo in the first place.

Benzodiazepines block the  DAO enzyme which is responsible for breaking down histamines in the body and increase hypersensitivity to practically everything and all the senses in people before they even begin to taper, that's what happened to me, although I didn't make the connection at the time, that was year's late, when I came across Benzodiazepines side effects and  withdrawal and realised ALL my ''diagnosed illnesses' were actually tolerance withdrawal at my prescribed dose, and side effects of this effin drug!!  :tickedoff: My brain and every nerve in my body feel as if their continuously on fire and normal movement is hell! And at quite times eating any  food  at all will make it feel times x 100% worse , so your definitely not alone unfortunately many of us have this happening to us. I get it that bad, and so frequently  that I  have no choice but to eat and take the kicking for eating otherwise I'd bloody starve to death  :(

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten:  :smitten:

Does anyone know if lemons etc. cause the same issues as we know grapefruit can.. Perhaps to a lesser extent though..??

-Grapefruit can bring on a drop in available benzo via its effect on metabolisation.. I forget the details though, so dont want to get ahead of myself here..

That aside, Lila7, like others I suspect the primary issue is the dreaded tolerance, or more, the symptoms/damage that can accompany it.. Tolerance tapering can be quite the challenge and rather individual (sorry), but it can be done, and some report improvements as the dose is reduced..

Again, I dont want to get ahead of myself here either..

Also, earlier in the thread you mentioned kindling in relation to not going back on your previous (a bit better for you) brand.. I wonder if that might be worth revisiting..??

I guess it depends on ones definition of kindling too, -and if its an actuality in this instance..??

Last but not least, Hows it going on the Dr front..?? The last thing you need is a compromised tapering supply that forces your hand despite your best efforts... Not that this is news to you... :(

Im so sorry you have much to contend with.. I hope you can find strength from those that have gone before you, and those that walk beside you..

:)

Does anyone know if lemons etc. cause the same issues as we know grapefruit can.. Perhaps to a lesser extent though..??

-Grapefruit can bring on a drop in available benzo via its effect on metabolisation.. I forget the details though, so dont want to get ahead of myself here..

That aside, Lila7, like others I suspect the primary issue is the dreaded tolerance, or more, the symptoms/damage that can accompany it.. Tolerance tapering can be quite the challenge and rather individual (sorry), but it can be done, and some report improvements as the dose is reduced..

Also, earlier in the thread you mentioned kindling in relation to not going back on your previous (a bit better for you) brand.. I wonder if that might be worth revisiting..??

I guess it depends on ones definition of kindling too, -and if its an actuality in this instance..??

Last but not least, Hows it going on the Dr front..?? The last thing you need is a compromised tapering supply that forces your hand despite your best efforts... Not that this is news to you... :(

Im so sorry you have much to contend with.. I hope you can find strength from those that have gone before you, and those that walk beside you..

Hi can't  :hug: you got it back to front mate  :)  'Benzo brain'' in action I know, don't worry about it  I do it myself  a lot more often than I'd like too  ::)

It increases or potentiates the amount in your blood making the drug more powerful as if you'd taken a much bigger dose , which can be up to 50% incrase with Benzos???

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Medications are processed in your liver and small intestine by a specialized group of proteins called cytochrome P450 (CYPs).

CYPs break down medications, reducing the blood levels of many of them.

Grapefruit and a few of its close relatives, such as Seville oranges, tangelos, pomelos, and Minneolas, contain a class of chemicals called furanocoumarins.

Furanocoumarins disrupt the normal function of CYPs. In fact, studies show that they increase the blood levels of over 85 medications

Most antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs are safe to use with grapefruit.

However, several mood medications do interact with it, including:

*antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs*

Quetiapine (Seroquel)

Lurasidone (Latuda)

Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Buspirone (Buspar)

* Benzos*

Diazepam (Valium)

Midazolam (Versed)

Triazolam (Halcion)

Drugs like quetiapine and lurasidone are used to treat mood and behavioral disorders. Increased levels of these drugs can cause heart rhythm changes or sleepiness (1).

Furthermore, diazepam, midazolam, and triazolam are sedatives that are sometimes used for panic attacks or other forms of anxiety.

One study compared some of these drugs in nine patients, some of whom consumed grapefruit. It showed that grapefruit can increase these drugs’ effects, resulting in excessive drowsiness (12Trusted Source).

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/grapefruit-and-medications#1420:-Several-mood-medications

You can find scientific articles to justify anything. Why do you think most restaurants have quit using MSG? Because people were having bad reactions like brain fog and confusion. Don't tell me it doesn't affect the brain

Tell that to the girl who was completely stable before eating MSG and got thrown into such a wave she had to re-instate. You're telling everyone who posted about having a reaction to certain foods or supplements that it's just withdraw. What arrogance. The sad (and dangerous) part is someone heeding your advice and getting thrown into a bad wave like that poor girl

Again, this is so-called anecdotal evidence. Which is not helpful. We don't know what compelled that girl to relapse. We don't even know if there was such a girl.

I supported my point with scientific evidence accessible to everyone. It may make you sad, you may find it arrogant or dangerous, but it is science.

Hey Maugham1 Frank-Einstein ::)  A LOT of ''Peer reviewed scientific studies'' find out THEY got it TOTALLY WRONG!! All science is a fact until another fact comes along to disprove the original ''scientific fact'' is BS  Like Neurogenesis for one , for many year's according to ''science'' the brain was only able to progress so far and renew itself  until a certain age  then nothing from there. Now 'Science'' has done a full 360 egress turn regarding that as its now been 'proved by science'' to be WRONG!!! Even in very elderly brains.

Also according to ''science'' you were stuck with the Genes you parents passed on and you were doomed? WRONG '''science'' AGAIN ::)..... Now knows about  Epigenetics, the ability to be able to alter your Genes regardless of the Genes you inherited . I could go on as infinitum regarding all this,  and and a lot more ''scientific research'' and endlessly adding to  the links I provided but that Googles job not mine

Nova 1

“Science is built of facts the way a house is built of bricks: but an accumulation of facts is no more science than a pile of bricks is a house”  :P

Most theories are eventually consigned to the rubbish heap, but this is scientific business as usual

https://www.theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/sep/17/scientific-studies-wrong

Hi can't  :hug: you got it back to front mate  :)  'Benzo brain'' in action I know, don't worry about it  I do it myself  a lot more often than I'd like too  ::)

It increases or potentiates the amount in your blood making the drug more powerful as if you'd taken a much bigger dose , which can be up to 50% incrase with Benzos???

Medications are processed in your liver and small intestine by a specialized group of proteins called cytochrome P450 (CYPs).

Grapefruit and a few of its close relatives, such as Seville oranges, tangelos, pomelos, and Minneolas, contain a class of chemicals called furanocoumarins.

Furanocoumarins disrupt the normal function of CYPs. In fact, studies show that they increase the blood levels of over 85 medications

Quetiapine (Seroquel)

Lurasidone (Latuda)

Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Buspirone (Buspar)

* Benzos*

Diazepam (Valium)

Midazolam (Versed)

Triazolam (Halcion)

Drugs like quetiapine and lurasidone are used to treat mood and behavioral disorders. Increased levels of these drugs can cause heart rhythm changes or sleepiness (1).

Furthermore, diazepam, midazolam, and triazolam are sedatives that are sometimes used for panic attacks or other forms of anxiety.

One study compared some of these drugs in nine patients, some of whom consumed grapefruit. It showed that grapefruit can increase these drugs’ effects, resulting in excessive drowsiness (12Trusted Source).

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/grapefruit-and-medications#1420:-Several-mood-medications

Dear Nova, actually, study after study shows that your genes define who you are. NOT what vitamin or supplement you eat, NOT epigenetics, but your genes.

You DAO hypothesis is completely wrong. Histamine is only released when you develop an allergy to something no matter how much accumulates in your mast cells. It is impossible to develop an allergy to everything. Antihistamines are very good at controlling the symptoms of allergies, which are mostly skin symptoms, diarrhea or other gastrointestinal symptoms, and if severe breathing difficulties. The other symptoms we go through during benzo withdrawal have no relation to histamine.

Based on your profile, 36 years of being polydrugged is a much more likely factor in causing your symptoms, including your posts, than anything else. I'm sorry you have to go through all that suffering.

Nova 1

Quetiapine (Seroquel)

Lurasidone (Latuda)

Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Buspirone (Buspar)

* Benzos*

Diazepam (Valium)

Midazolam (Versed)

Triazolam (Halcion)

Dear Nova, actually, study after study shows that your genes define who you are. NOT what vitamin or supplement you eat, NOT epigenetics, but your genes.

You DAO hypothesis is completely wrong. Histamine is only released when you develop an allergy to something no matter how much accumulates in your mast cells. It is impossible to develop an allergy to everything. Antihistamines are very good at controlling the symptoms of allergies, which are mostly skin symptoms, diarrhea or other gastrointestinal symptoms, and if severe breathing difficulties. The other symptoms we go through during benzo withdrawal have no relation to histamine.

Based on your profile, 36 years of being polydrugged is a much more likely factor in causing your symptoms, including your posts, than anything else. I'm sorry you have to go through all that suffering.

Maugham1 Frank-Einstein  ::) Did write a long detailed reply to you but unfortunately lost it in cyber space hit the wrong key accidentally , if I can be bothered to do it again another time I shall do so but to surmise what I said to you in a nut shell basically your talking out your arse again  mate  :P  But thanks for the laugh anyway so at least some  of your time wasn't wasted :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

Nova 1

Thanks Nova... :)

I was pretty sure you or others would “catch” anything that was needed, -or expand on it..

Hope you are surviving ok despite it all.. It sure has been a year... :(

Bed time here.. (at night even..!! -hows that for progress..!!)

"It's in your genes", the great fallacy and arrogance of western medicine and the reason we're all here today. "So you're feeling anxious? Take a benzo" "You're depressed? Here's a SSRI." And the pharmaceutical industry is more than happy to fund any research to back up they're claims. It's a flawed and unsustainable approach. As people become tolerant to drugs their solution is to produce more drugs and round and round we go. Thank goodness there are those who have questioned this approach and are looking for the underlying cause of anxiety and depression rather than treat (cover up) the symptoms. There are those who are looking at genetic and metabolic markers that may give them clues as why we're not producing enough GABA, serotonin and dopamine. And yes there are those who are able with supplements to go around certain genetic mutations like MTHFR.

"It's in your genes", the great fallacy and arrogance of western medicine and the reason we're all here today. "So you're feeling anxious? Take a benzo" "You're depressed? Here's a SSRI." And the pharmaceutical industry is more than happy to fund any research to back up they're claims. It's a flawed and unsustainable approach. As people become tolerant to drugs their solution is to produce more drugs and round and round we go. Thank goodness there are those who have questioned this approach and are looking for the underlying cause of anxiety and depression rather than treat (cover up) the symptoms. There are those who are looking at genetic and metabolic markers that may give them clues as why we're not producing enough GABA, serotonin and dopamine. And yes there are those who are able with supplements to go around certain genetic mutations like MTHFR.

How are the supplements working for you? From what I see in your profile summary, not very well.

After my treatments, zero symptoms

I'm sincerely happy for you! But at the same time, you held your taper and maybe that's what really helped you. These things are not as simple as you would think.

It's BOTH nature and nurture or genes and environment. I agree with what you said about benzos and anti-depressants. The pharmaceutical industry pushes all their drugs. But the same is true for the nutrient/supplement industry.

Genetic and metabolic markers can't tell us about what's going on in our brains. We only possess a very very superficial knowledge of how our brain works. At this point, nothing is going to give us clues. No MTHFR, nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble. This rudimentary understanding of our brain is what compels modern medicine to come up with drugs that are not effective or even harmful.

We understand much more about our other, less complex organs and that's why there are better drugs to treat their diseases.

Nova 1

Hi Nova,

These discussions are interesting but please refrain from using questionable nicknames.  I have another request, if you do decide to rewrite the post you lost, could you please use regular font, it's very difficult to read what you've written.  If the points you wish to make have merit, they won't require bold, large font and color. 

Thanks,

Pamster

Im fighting for my life please I need help instead of debates. Thank you nova for the info and help meundeerstand to avoid certain floods this is my 3rd day on the teva generic I swtiched over to stll holding my .5mg dose and been on this dose since 11 years but ffee.ls like i cold turkeyed. my endocrine system is shut down my neuro is shut down.  I am haullicinating as I close my eyes. I have not tapered yet. Can I be in this sever withdrawal over changing a different generic? I am too sick to even go to the doctor or make appt and they dont beleve me anyway. afraid to go to thehosptial and being polydrugged and updoses only to suffeer again. when I was on klonopin 3x a week they coudlnt get me off of it and I was only on it for a couple of months back in 2007 tried all the sleep drugs my body wasnt strong enough they put me on it and i was able to function again until now. I have multiple multiple health issues one is pretty horrific and cant get into. I have so many things wrong with me without the klonpin issues separate from that it makes life unbearalb but with this is too much for my system. I dont know how im still writing. I pray I make it thrugh the night. I dont know if I should switch to the othr generic becaue it is potent and i would have to start from scratch weaning off of it plus it stopped working too after I went back and forth on different generics.  Please pray I make it through the night.  This will be the 4th night of no sleep. I cant take any meds that lower cortisol levels . My endo does not beleieve me when I tell him about my cortisol issues since my blood work showed it wa normal but that was before i was in acute withdrawls and i told him anytime i take anything that lowers cortisol levels i can feel it shuts down my adreanls in my kidney area. He didnt beleive me. I do feel like a naturopath would but i cant afford one sicne im on disablitly.  feel lkike im barely hanging on.  Nobody to take care of me either. Im alone. I am not being overdramatic I really am that incredibly ill. 

Lila7.  I see that your post has stirred up a tremendous amount of debate.  Debate is fine but I am worried about you. 

You need to sleep.  Period. 

I do think that having a brain injury and other health issues makes us extra sensitive to any changes.  I know that some can tough it out for weeks and months without sleep.  You (and I) can't.  I'm assuming you have tried all the other sleep meds available?  And that you are scared to put anything in your body in case you get worse.

I hear also that you are too sick to make an appointment with the doctor.  I have been there many times.  Is there any one you trust who can take you to emerg?  Are you covered under a medical plan?

Please keep posting.  I pray that you catch a break and can get some sleep.  Worried..... :smitten:

Lila, this sounds really serious. I agree with Janiceh, at this point maybe you do need to go to the emergency room.

Sorry we turned your thread into a debate stage

Lemons, onions, dates, garlic, pepper. I get pins and needles or tremors or anxiety and cant sleep. I cant take most supplements in tolerence withdrawals so bad.  I cant imagine how will I survive tapering. Im absolutely terrified. I just had salmon with butter and lemon and that made me go into a panic attack.  I didnt realize lemons can do that. Has anyone heard of this?

The truth is you tapered too fast and that's why you exhibit symptoms. It has nothing to do with the food or supplements. Histamine in food is a myth. So-called "integrative medicine" advertises it, but there is no science behind it. Banana is not a citrus.

I understand that argumentative debates must be extremely ridiculous when you are desperate and at  life or death suffering levels.

The problem is that Maugham1 publicly identified himself 9/5/20 to BB as whole as an MD.  I have no clue why someone would invite that inevitable neverending liability upon themselves and BB as a whole, but rationale often takes a hit during benzo withdrawals.

It is wildly inappropriate, but you received a medical diagnosis about your medical health based on the initial information you provided on an online health support forum from a self advertised/identified MD.

I know your situation is deadly serious and I am really upset that the only thing I can do is pray for your symptoms to ease and strongly suggest that you continue to seek medical help until someone clues in on the loads of withdrawal symptoms and attached dietary issues that accompany Benzodiazepines and other drugs. 

I pray for your well-being and eventual shift into improved health.  Reach out to those around you or to resources in your community, don't feel bad for being desperate.  Keep posting, keep asking questions, keep moving towards a defined goal.

Edit: fixed quote box.

~Colin.

Lila7.  I see that your post has stirred up a tremendous amount of debate.  Debate is fine but I am worried about you. 

You need to sleep.  Period. 

I do think that having a brain injury and other health issues makes us extra sensitive to any changes.  I know that some can tough it out for weeks and months without sleep.  You (and I) can't.  I'm assuming you have tried all the other sleep meds available?  And that you are scared to put anything in your body in case you get worse.

I hear also that you are too sick to make an appointment with the doctor.  I have been there many times.  Is there any one you trust who can take you to emerg?  Are you covered under a medical plan?

Please keep posting.  I pray that you catch a break and can get some sleep.  Worried..... :smitten:

Im sorry Janiceh about your brain injury as well. What do you take or do for sleep? I have tried many meds in the past in 2007 for sleep and none worked or had severe side effects. I am afraid to try anythng now because even tart cherry extract, melatonn, and other supplements shut down my system. Im afraid what medication will do.  The only one that I was brave enough to try is proponanol but it made my insomnia worse. I was wide awake

The generic I am on makes me wide awake after 3 nights on it. If I switch back to the other one Im afraid its going to do what happened last time which is drug me up for a few days and feeling like I updosed and then put me in more cravings of it not being enough and anxiety and then not sleeping even with the more potent drug. If that happens then I feel I wont be able to taper. Yes for me I am not strong enough withut sleep. I dont know how others do it but I need it soooooo much. Really I would have been doing fine if I had not changed the generics around. I was already in slight tolerence withdrawals but it was manageable and still able to sleep. What scared me was the intense neuro issues I developed and I figured I try a different generic but I should have just tapered that one because now I created a crisis in my body and severe withdrawls without even the start of taper.

Thank you so much for your caring and support. Means a lot to me  :smitten:

I have medicaid and medicare.  I dont have anyone who would take me to the ER I would have to call 911. Im afraid to go because really what can they do? Give me more benzos or other drugs I cant take? I haven't heard anyone having positive results going to the ER.

Lila, this sounds really serious. I agree with Janiceh, at this point maybe you do need to go to the emergency room.

Sorry we turned your thread into a debate stage

Thanks Jwl. Im too scared to go to ER. Im afriad they cant help and only make things worse.