Biotrade U-Dream has been caught adding z-drug in their supplement.

[un...]

He was definitely the CEO- it's a family owned business- I saw him on the Canadian news being interviewed about this-  Before I started taking U-Dream I called and talked to everyone I could- After what happened to me with a doctor prescribed medication I wasn't going into it without due diligence.  I even talked to the company that started importing it to the U.S. - I now can't find or remember (my memory sucks-side effect?) what the name of the company is- The U.S. importer had been in the herbal business for 30 years and had a very reputable internet website selling lots of different vitamins & herbals.  He told me that in December he went to a trade show and U-Dream was the talk of the show.  That's why he approached the company and got the license to sell-  I believe his company may be the one that sold on U.S. Amazon (which just stopped selling around 5-6 days ago)  When I started having weird symptoms, (which I couldn't separate from my Klonopin withdrawal but they did seem to come after taking U-Dream- I called him back and he seemed to know nothing but said he'd talk to the scientist who invented it- Then called to tell me the guy was traveling in Europe - He had a foreign name- wish I had written this down-  He himself hadn't taken it- He also separated it from his other website and gave it it's own- At one point there was the Canadian main company U-Dream site and the U.S.  I noticed a few months ago I could only find the Canadian so was thinking they had a problem with the U.S. distributor doing this. Anyway- the point is I have been constantly checking this company and product the entire time I took it. 

Here's an email I saved from July- (when I wrote this email I didn't know that "Ken" was the U.S. guy and Biotrade is the originator company)

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 1:00 PM  <wordpress@udreamherbal.com> wrote:

Subject: Symptoms

Message Body:

Have previously spoken to Ken (I think that was his name) regarding shakes I had while using U-Dream  Also found that after 10 days straight I was getting bad indigestion close to bedtime and excessive anxiety- Not sure if any of these things are related but wondering if you had heard of these from others?

Also, as was suggested, I've been opening the capsule and taking out some of the powder since I'm very sensitive to meds-  Some of them seem to have a tablet in them?  It may be that the herbs go in as a tablet and breakup?  Are the herbs equally divided in the powder?  Perhaps a dumb question -sorry. Love this product and hope it's not causing me issues- I'm skeptical of anything that is as miraculous as this is- Wish I could take it every night-  Thank you

Hi

Thanks for your email. The symptoms you describe are not ones associated with taking U-Dream. No two bodies are alike.

Everyone’s body processes U-Dream differently, whether it’s regarding absorption, transit times and/or potential sensitivities, and the potential to develop a sensitivity.

We recommend consulting a health care professional to discuss your particular needs and to ensure there are no other pre-existing conditions, medication or remedies that would affect overall physical wellness and also to ensure one does not have or develop hyper-sensitivity to any of the herbs contained in the U-Dream formula, if one intends on taking U-Dream on a regular basis.

As for the tablet in the capsules, this is the first time we hear that and we will send that information to the production team. It should be powder only unless it cakes from excessive heat, in which case, that would not be from our side. If you could send a photo, that would be very helpful.

We hope this helps. Please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards

U-Dream Team

Edit: Removed personal information

If a sleep aid seems too good to be true and safe while in withdrawal it should probably be avoided. If you are like the vast majority of folks on this site, you will get through your withdrawal insomnia without relying on the use of a mythical silver-bullet. Not saying that you will feel good or be happy, but you will get through it.