Let's eat...Recipes

[9e...]

I'm saving these recipes. The sweet potato soup sounds heavenly! And I just got some. Thanks so much for this thread  :smitten:

Stevie Nicks?

I'm saving these recipes. The sweet potato soup sounds heavenly! And I just got some. Thanks so much for this thread  :smitten:

Stevie Nicks?

nope! Marigold's! 8)

Marigolds workout salad

for 1 person (yes, I always have a big bowl of salad)

5 big leaves of endive salad / endives

Handful cherry tomatoes

100 gram of feta cheese

handful sweat grapes

half of an avocado

handful sunflower seeds

1/2 cup of chopped chives

1/2 cup of chopped parsley

Dressing:

4 table spoons of olive oil

1 table spoon rice vinegar

1 teaspoon honey

1/2 teaspoon of sea salt

This is excellent after workout, you can prepare the salad before you start and just throw the dressing on top when you have finished!

P.s: If you want it "exquisit" take roasted pine nuts instead of the seeds!!!

[dc...]

Stevie Nicks?

lol wouldn't that be something ;)

Marigold trademark these recipes, release a book, get your own show and become a chef to the stars or something they're too good.

Although I super appreciate you sharing them!

If i had the extra dineros I'd so hire a personal chef. And show them some of these!

Stevie Nicks?

lol wouldn't that be something ;)

Marigold trademark these recipes, release a book, get your own show and become a chef to the stars or something they're too good.

Although I super appreciate you sharing them!

If i had the extra dineros I'd so hire a personal chef. And show them some of these!

To be honest I wrote 2 books with recipes for me... would you people buy it on amazon? Then I could self publish it.

I had to invent so many recipes because I could not tolerate much in withdrawal..

[dc...]
You obviously have a talent, and already wrote the books. I say why not? Find a good hook/name like recipes to heal the mind, body, and soul and go for it. I honestly think proper nutrition makes all the difference in whether we heal or not. I've found that out the hard way. So definitely do whatever makes you happy/gives you motivation. I just suggested that cause they sounded so good. I'd buy it. We could still be anonymous - use a friend or family member's amazon account to. Don't want to break any rules.

You obviously have a talent, and already wrote the books. I say why not? Find a good hook/name like recipes to heal the mind, body, and soul and go for it. I honestly think proper nutrition makes all the difference in whether we heal or not. I've found that out the hard way. So definitely do whatever makes you happy/gives you motivation. I just suggested that cause they sounded so good. I'd buy it. We could still be anonymous - use a friend or family member's amazon account to. Don't want to break any rules.

I mean your avatar.....Stevie....

As a seller you do not see who buys the books and I know that there are some buddies who actually have written books also. So, no problems with the forum rules:-)

I once met someone who taught me all I had to know about nutrition and how to cook and prepare the meals my body needed. It was in the last year of my taper and I could not move on until I started to eat the way I still do today. With this started I continued to study body processes, biochemistry and read a lot about how minerals, vitamins and so on work in the body.. still its my full-time hobby so to speak, to learn about mitochondria and the newest knowledge about the gut and so on. Chinese and japanese way to eat and their look on the body and medicine also... a hole new world has opened up in that last year of my taper.. but I can see that today. In acute withdrawal everything seems hopeless.

[dc...]

That's awesome. And yeah I'd buy that book in a heartbeat. It'd be great if you could add some of the scientific info you collect as a hobby, be it from the eastern/western medicinal perspective or both in it. Help people understand what is actually going on inside of them and how the right nutritional plan can make a difference. If only it came with a personal chef too.  :laugh:

That's the thing I've never been interested in cooking and now I'm kicking myself for it because I need to stay on top of my nutrition to get better. I'm so tired a lot of the time getting into cooking seems like it'd be a lot but I'm willing to try! At the end of the day, I've always had problems with fatigue and just drank a lot of caffeine to compensate. Could be I was just not getting the right nutrients the whole time. I believe that's at least part of the puzzle. I realize how important what I eat is after steadily then rapidly dropping weight, and being sicker than ever for a month. This past week I've been forcing myself to eat a more and *healthier* and have seen at least abit of improvement in a few areas.

Anyhoo, if you want to self publish I support you 100%  :thumbsup:

[dc...]

lol I know. yes *whispers* it's a poster of her i found on google images...don't tell anyone...I want to keep the mystery alive.

lol I know. yes *whispers* it's a poster of her i found on google images...don't tell anyone...I want to keep the mystery alive.

🤫 quiet 🤫

Hey Guys... :)

Great Idea for a thread... Ill come back and read, and add my “rice free -Sweet Coconut Stir Fry” when I make it next...

-Just kinda bookmarking here now...

:)

Hey Guys... :)

Great Idea for a thread... Ill come back and read, and add my “rice free -Sweet Coconut Stir Fry” when I make it next...

-Just kinda bookmarking here now...

:)

That sounds great 👍

[9e...]

Fill me up Healthy smoothie

1-2 cups almond milk or any milk your choice

2-3 stalks celery

3/4 to 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen

1banana

1-2 big handfuls spinach

Blend and eat.