Severe insomnia

[c8...]

I'm also shocked by the severity with such small cuts that I made recently.  I think it has to do with an already sensitive/hyper-sensitive Central Nervous System.  Once it happens, it's hard to get it to stabilize.  I was making big cuts last fall (already with anxiety/depression) with nothing like this but since, after a long hold, and after my already fragile CNS was altered after being on and off Protonix (a PPI), I had an immediate reaction and haven't been able to stabilize since.  I was/am already having tolerance WD sx.  But I tested the waters for a few days to see what a small decrease would do 1.7% decrease over 4 days) - I'm on K, though which is stronger, and not V (not sure it matters)  That was rough and I have now went back up for a few days to contemplate my situation.

So sorry you are going through this. 

i think it will get better for you. I had all that you are dealing with right now, although i didnt get the luxury of the night 3 body crash and sleep ten hours. Mine went on with little to no sleep for months. Then it started to get better.

Now the insomnia comes and goes. Just keep pushing thru.

when I first started posting here someone posted the quote :

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Winston Churchill

I like that. The only way you can get thru it is to to keep going and not look back. This is rough but just think you are the small percentage of people that will actually try to get off these pills. That means a lot.