Need Refreshing on Doing DLMT Klonopin

[...]

I had managed to taper to 1.75mg of Klonopin doing the DLMT. I have to put it on hold due to moving my Mom, selling her house and dealing with my brother who is in an ALF. A lot of stress, but hopefully I can move forward again in my determination to get off of this drug. I need help with the tapering math etc. I have the PG, K and everything that I need.

I would like to take 1.25mg dry and do a taper off of .5mg for now. I want to make sure I have figured it right. Here goes.

.5mg x.10=.05mg

.05mg divided by 30cc=.0016 rounded off to .002mg/cc

10mg of k/20cc of PG and 80cc H20. Makes 100cc.

.5=5.00

.499=.499

.498=.498

It should last 10 days I believe.

I greatly appreciate any and all help. I sure need correcting if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Dana

I had managed to taper to 1.75mg of Klonopin doing the DLMT. I have to put it on hold due to moving my Mom, selling her house and dealing with my brother who is in an ALF. A lot of stress, but hopefully I can move forward again in my determination to get off of this drug. I need help with the tapering math etc. I have the PG, K and everything that I need.

I would like to take 1.25mg dry and do a taper off of .5mg for now. I want to make sure I have figured it right. Here goes.

.5mg x.10=.05mg

.05mg divided by 30cc=.0016 rounded off to .002mg/cc

10mg of k/20cc of PG and 80cc H20. Makes 100cc.

.5=5.00

.499=.499

.498=.498

It should last 10 days I believe.

I greatly appreciate any and all help. I sure need correcting if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Dana

I don't really understand this part of your calculation, but your conclusions seem to be correct.

Where does the "30cc" come from?

Thanks for your help. I meant to say 30 days, not cc's.

.5x10%=.05mg

.05mg/30days=.0016 rounded to .2mg?

How much klonopin would I need to mix with the PG and Water?

I have 1 and 2 mg tabs. I just can't remember the formula. A lot going on and that is why I need your expertise. Greatly appreciated.

I am doing 1.25mg dry and the .5mg DLMT.

Thanks again,

Dana

Thanks for your help. I meant to say 1) 30 days, not cc's.

.5x10%=.05mg

.05mg/30days=.0016 rounded to .2mg?

2) How much klonopin would I need to mix with the PG and Water?

I have 1 and 2 mg tabs. I just can't remember the formula. A lot going on and that is why I need your expertise. Greatly appreciated.

I am doing 1.25mg dry and the .5mg DLMT.

Thanks again,

Dana

1) OK, then that makes sense.

2) You're using the correct ratios:  1mgK:2mlPG: 8ml water.  So, 10mg + 20ml PG + 80ml water is correct.