What kind of Vodka can you use for titration?

[sh...]

I'm making another attempt to come off of Klonopin.  I've been taking .05 a day (sometimes more) for 8 years. I'm trying to see if I can manage for two weeks at 0.75 with a dry cut and then I wanted to try a titration taper.  I will be placing an order on amazon for supplies. Any suggestions?  I just got my prescription refilled and I'm ready to try.  I will not attempt this with my doctor because he told me to just cut the pills in half and then fourths and then I should be fine. I've been watching horror stories on youtube and I'm pretty scared. Please tell me I will be able to function and get through this.

I've been reading about titration and I have no problem using vodka...does it matter what kind? Do I need to adjust numbers?   

I bought cheap Seagram's at first. It tasted like gasoline so I never even used it.

My second bottle was Grey Goose. I figured I'd be using so little I might as well get good stuff. It took 6 months to use up that bottle.

My next and current bottle is Ketel One. I like it better. It gives a sweet taste to my mixture.