What has helped with sleep during taper? Anyone?

[tr...]

From what I've read and research Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia is more effective than sleep meds and you sleep better- I'm in the middle of learning it from a psychologist who specializes-  I know that our brains right now are fighting against us with the glutamate running rampant but I do think that we can have some control if we use this technique-  You restrict the time you're in bed, use bed only for sleep, get up out of bed if you can't sleep for more than 15-30 mins (this is hard in the middle of night) and do something somewhat boring - puzzle or read a book -then try when you feel sleepy again- Only go to bed when you feel real tired- etc.  It's not easy but when you learn how the sleep system works it makes sense that your body gets conditioned to the see the bed and panic about sleeping.  "Say Goodnight to Insomnia" by Gregg Jacobs PH.D - has the program if you can't afford or find a therapist to work with-I'm hopeful this will work -This guy has the scientific, evidence based studies to prove it's success.

We continue to try everything- also made an appointment with an acupuncturist for other symptoms and thinking of finding a transcendental meditation teacher-  Know we will heal and life will be better on the other side- I've seen those windows and it's kinda like when Dorothy goes from the black & white fallen house to Munchkin Land!