Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Looking for Help daily liquid micro taper

[Wh...]

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me draw up a plan to do a DLMT from about 20-23mg Valium. I directly swapped over from very sporadic doses of klonopin due to stomach pain and bloody stools. I hoping to be on a stable dose in hopefully 10 days. I already been at it for 10 days.

Ive tried to do a little readying and am sooooo confused! I saw somewhere there was a chart you could do, but I wasn't sure of some questions. hope someone can help! thank you!

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me draw up a plan to do a DLMT from about 20-23mg Valium. I directly swapped over from very sporadic doses of klonopin due to stomach pain and bloody stools. I hoping to be on a stable dose in hopefully 10 days. I already been at it for 10 days.

Ive tried to do a little readying and am sooooo confused! I saw somewhere there was a chart you could do, but I wasn't sure of some questions. hope someone can help! thank you!

Check your PMs.

[1f...]

There are a couple of ways you can liquid titrate off of V.

1) Using full fat homogenous milk, this will create an even emulsion. The V binds to the fat globules in the whole milk (this is what I used and will use again)

2) Using a % of ethanol to disintegrate the V, then adding an amount of water to create volume, this creates a solution (builder can help you with this one)

For either, you would need 1 & 10 Ml oral (needless syringes), glass prep jars and dosing jars. You keep a log sheet, remove fractional amounts from your days total dose, divide doses throughout the day, and taper down.

It is not hard at all, may take a minute to get the swing of things, and well worth it. Liquid titration is IMO, a much better taper method.