What shall I do after not stabilizing from cut 3 months ago? Need advice

[Ma...]

What to do? Since there is no point to up-dose nor to take new additional ADs, hold until you stabilize may it take 6 or 9 months until your symptoms start to recede.

Why not?  Withdrawal sxs are the result of discrepancy between the amount of drug your taking, and the amount your body needs to feel "normal".  The easiest/quickest way to relieve the discomfort is to go back the last dose you felt OK at.  Or you can hold  and be miserable while you wait  for your body and dose to get back in sync. ::)

I updosed several times during the C&H portion of my taper, and once during DLMT.  It always worked, and then I was able to start again at a slower rate.

You definitely give lots of great advice, but this updosing is risky. It might have worked for you, but for someone who hasn't felt better after a three month hold, the prognosis for updosing is not good imo. I vote for initiating a microtaper.

Keegan, I agree with initiating microtapering. But before I do that I will wait a few weeks to see whether taking equal doses 3 times a day helps. Kevin Keegan was a fantastic football player:)

What to do? Since there is no point to up-dose nor to take new additional ADs, hold until you stabilize may it take 6 or 9 months until your symptoms start to recede.

Why not?  Withdrawal sxs are the result of discrepancy between the amount of drug your taking, and the amount your body needs to feel "normal".  The easiest/quickest way to relieve the discomfort is to go back the last dose you felt OK at.  Or you can hold  and be miserable while you wait  for your body and dose to get back in sync. ::)

I updosed several times during the C&H portion of my taper, and once during DLMT.  It always worked, and then I was able to start again at a slower rate.

You definitely give lots of great advice, but this updosing is risky. It might have worked for you, but for someone who hasn't felt better after a three month hold, the prognosis for updosing is not good imo. I vote for initiating a microtaper.

Keegan, I agree with initiating microtapering. But before I do that I will wait a few weeks to see whether taking equal dosses 3 times a day helps. Kevin Keegan was a fantastic football player:)

Hey Maugham I just had to chime in because of your post about Kevin Keegan. My Mom was from Liverpool and so I know that name well. Even got him to sign a soccer ball when he came to Seattle years ago with Southampton. Thank you for sparking a lovely memory for me. ❤️

Keegan, I agree with initiating microtapering. But before I do that I will wait a few weeks to see whether taking equal dosses 3 times a day helps. Kevin Keegan was a fantastic football player:)

Hey Maugham I just had to chime in because of your post about Kevin Keegan. My Mom was from Liverpool and so I know that name well. Even got him to sign a soccer ball when he came to Seattle years ago with Southampton. Thank you for sparking a lovely memory for me. ❤️

:D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

:D;D  :thumbsup:

We need a definition of 'stabilized', what does that even mean? It could mean you're sleeping and eating still, it could mean you feel completely fine, it could mean you can only count symptoms on 1 hand.

This forum throws the word around so much but we have no definition for it. Feels amateur.

We need a definition of 'stabilized', what does that even mean? It could mean you're sleeping and eating still, it could mean you feel completely fine, it could mean you can only count symptoms on 1 hand.

This forum throws the word around so much but we have no definition for it. Feels amateur.

Yes, there is a standard definition, but folks on BB tend to use many terms that are not consistent with their real meaning.  Which means that they no longer really have any meaning at all.  ::)

stable:

1. Of an ill person, in a currently unchanging state, neither improving nor deteriorating.

2. Of a personality, not liable to mental disturbances or abnormal behaviour.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/stable

So if someone has psychotic episodes day in and day out, is that stable? What was stable for you Builder?

For me stable would be no physical symptoms other than maybe some tiredness and tinnitus. Also, no panic in social situations. Maybe if I can't achieve this for much longer, I will accept that as being stabilized and initiate a microtaper.

So if someone has psychotic episodes day in and day out, is that stable? What was stable for you Builder?

For me stable would be no physical symptoms other than maybe some tiredness and tinnitus. Also, no panic in social situations. Maybe if

And you see, that's exactly the problem I was trying indicate.  If everyone adopts their own definition of a word, then it no longer has a definition, and it becomes a useless word.  Stable is NOT a qualitative measure, it does NOT describe good or bad, favorable or unfavorable, etc. 

"... in a currently unchanging state, neither improving nor deteriorating."

When I started my DLMT, I was experiencing many common sxs of long term benzo use,  erratic sleep patterns, depression, malaise, etc.  But I was definitely stable, in that those conditions were ongoing and not changing.

When I started my DLMT, I was experiencing many common sxs of long term benzo use,  erratic sleep patterns, depression, malaise, etc.  But I was definitely stable, in that those conditions were ongoing and not changing.

That's helpful, thank you. Did those sxs lessen as you tapered?

I don't know if you worked during your taper, but I have to, which makes the whole thing trickier.

That's helpful, thank you. Did those sxs lessen as you tapered?

I don't know if you worked during your taper, but I have to, which makes the whole thing trickier.

Yes, my sxs improved dramatically as I moved forward with my taper.  Improvements were obvious within the first few weeks.

Per my user name, I am a licensed contractor, homebuilder.  I worked every day.