colin need advice on taper

[si...]

i feel more comfortable seeing and tasting it myself - kinda a hands on kinda thing.

but i guess when it is crumbs may be easier to drink it - but for me - i wanna see it - touch and taste it.

not to mention - it takes a much lower math aptitude my way.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [si...]

• [el...]

• [Co...]

• [Sa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't figure out how to do the quotes with just one line out of the message!

Hi,

Simply click 'quote' from the message you are interested in. You can also quote from other posts from the reply page (simply scroll down and click the 'insert quote' text to the right of the post you are interested in). This will quote the text to wherever your cursor is at in the reply box at the time you click 'insert quote'.

Simply edit the text between the opening on closing quite tags to remove unwanted text.

To reply to a post in stages (inserting replies to different parts of the quote but all in one post), just type in the closing quote tag, and make your reply; then type in the opening quote tag again, so that the rest of the quote is enclosed by quote tags. Don't forget to include some space splitting up quotes to aid readability (make a return or two).

Also, try out the test board. It is buried deep within the forum >> forum Index page >> Technical Support >> Test Board. This link will take you directly to the board: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/test-board/0/. You can play around as much as you like on that board, quoting other posts if you wish. ;)

I still can't figure out how to do the quotes with just one line out of the message!

Hi,

Simply click 'quote' from the message you are interested in. You can also quote from other posts from the reply page (simply scroll down and click the 'insert quote' text to the right of the post you are interested in). This will quote the text to wherever your cursor is at in the reply box at the time you click 'insert quote'.

Simply edit the text between the opening on closing quite tags to remove unwanted text.

To reply to a post in stages (inserting replies to different parts of the quote but all in one post), just type in the closing quote tag, and make your reply; then type in the opening quote tag again, so that the rest of the quote is enclosed by quote tags. Don't forget to include some space splitting up quotes to aid readability (make a return or two).

Also, try out the test board. It is buried deep within the forum >> forum Index page >> Technical Support >> Test Board. This link will take you directly to the board: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/test-board/0/. You can play around as much as you like on that board, quoting other posts if you wish. ;)

Hi,

hows that.

i hit modify after i posted to add text - it would work so much better if i could cut and paste - cut and paste does not highlight for me.

maybe after my benzo brain heals i will do gooder at this.

i might have to wait until after withdrawals and complete recovery accompanied by some coffee.

Yep,

My instructions are usually less than straightforward and call for lots of coffee! :laugh:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

hey eljay - i done it :D

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee::smitten:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee::smitten:

Yay, got my phD!! :yippee:

my finger is tired

Tip: click a few of them, then copy/paste the whole block; then copy/paste the new whole block, and so on, so that you are doubling up each time. Also, make sure you have the space included before and after each tag, otherwise they will not display, and you instead see text. Use the preview button to make sure.

That's a good idea,(duh!) thanks Colin.

But you know I just kept clicking, I never did any spaces in between and it still worked.

Hi,

Yes, it should work when clicking (it automatically adds the white space), and even when copy/pasting, so long as you copy the white space before the first tag. ;)

When you see something like:yippee: :yippee:, it is because the white space was overwritten.

When you see something like:yippee: , it is because the white space was overwritten.

If instead it is written like this (note the white space between 'like' and the first Yippee tag):

When you see something like :yippee:, it is because the white space was [u]not[/u] overwritten.

When you see something like  :yippee::yippee:, it is because the white space was not overwritten.

It will now display correctly.

So long as the white space isn't removed from before the first tag, the smilies will display correctly. Also note, it appears that you don't need white space after the tag, or between two smiley tags.

• 3 weeks later...

i just went back and re-read this thread - it is such a trip to see the contorsions my mind when thru when the end came - how i bargained with myself - how we were so involved trying to figure this out and then i just did it.

hey you guys were great. :-*

• 2 weeks later...