• [el...]

• [Co...]

• [Sa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: colin need advice on taper

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2007, 04:23:49 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: eljay on December 04, 2007, 02:11:58 PM

yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee

yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippeesmitten

Yay, got my phD!! yippee

i just did a copy and paste :angel:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:D :D :D :D ;)

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

ya know it is just one of those things were the effort has to count.

i was reading this thread - you were there for me from beginning to end as were others and i just gotta say i chuckle every time i tread this thread.

To display most of the less common smilies, the syntax is[nobbc] :smitten:[/nobbc] This will display: :smitten: You need to include a space before the smiley code.

:tickedoff:

oh well another day another challenge - maybe it is just the yippie thing.

colin - thank you so much for your support - i think you were just great. ;)

this thread is such a gas to read - how we all tried to cut and paste and our text was included in the cut and paste - ok i'm done now - i made it thank you all for holding my hand when i needed it. :-*

this thread is such a gas to read - how we all tried to cut and paste and our text was included in the cut and paste - ok i'm done now - i made it thank you all for holding my hand when i needed it. :-*

:-*