Anybody out there with health ANXIETY

[wh...]

It looks like doctors make a lot more money off people who are withdrawing from benzos than they do when people are on benzos.  No wonder they won't recognize withdrawal as they make a whole lot of money from testing, testing,testing and finding nothing.

I got hit with some serious HA this morning. I had tummy problems yesterday and now my lower abdomen feels full and I have some pressure in my rectum . Of course the HA kicks in and I am thinking Colon cancer. I'm fatigued, lost a little weight. Oh it must be!

Only thing is this is new to the past 1 month where I hit a wave after exercising too much and a lot of stress. Before this 1 month wave I felt great.

I also had blood work done a few days ago and all normal.

So chances are really good its Benzo withdrawal and my HA is making it worse. This is by far the worst symptom and its debilitating.

I got hit with some serious HA this morning. I had tummy problems yesterday and now my lower abdomen feels full and I have some pressure in my rectum . Of course the HA kicks in and I am thinking Colon cancer. I'm fatigued, lost a little weight. Oh it must be!

Only thing is this is new to the past 1 month where I hit a wave after exercising too much and a lot of stress. Before this 1 month wave I felt great.

I also had blood work done a few days ago and all normal.

So chances are really good its Benzo withdrawal and my HA is making it worse. This is by far the worst symptom and its debilitating.

Sorry the HA is being so bothersome right now. I wish our brains had an on/off switch.  :D

It got me today too. I went to bodypump and pilates like I normally do yesterday, but when some joints in my feet starting burning and tingling afterward this time, I became convinced I have diabetes. I've worked hard to exercise and improve my eating over the past couple years to ensure it doesn't happen, so I know it's HA playing out my worst fear.

I am old enough to experience arthritis-like symptoms; I already have hand and wrist issues. It seems inevitable, so I guess it doesn't worry me.  ::);)

I've got the dentist this coming week for a possible extraction and either post or implant .. you can imagine how I feel. I wonder if I'll even make it to the door. But.  Being a front tooth there is no choice to not have anything not done... the fear is palpable ..I'm employing every technique I know to try and keep it in perspective and I'm still five days away from the appointment ! I e never particularly liked the dentist but have never been scared before. And you know what the worst thing is ? I keep thinking that if they take the part of the veneer that's still in the gum out , it will go down my throats and of course I had to Google that didn't I , swallowing a tooth and the smallest chance it gets lodged somewhere , and the trauma from that .. logically I know this fear is ridiculous. My brain tells me that but my body is on a different track !if anyone has any coping methods for the dentist would love to hear them ..cheers BB

Do they offer nitrous oxide aka laughing gas at your dentist? I was given some before having my wisdom teeth taken out and it sure did relax me.

I had a traumatic experience with a rough dentist as a child, so I was already very fearful of the dentist before anxiety even came into play.  :o

I did have 2 root canals and crowns done when I was 11 months into my 13 month taper. I managed to survive the procedure without any sedation, although the option was there if I needed it. I made sure to find a very kind, understanding, patient dentist. It made a huge difference for me.

Best of luck to you!

I was scared of the dentist during withdrawal too. Just tell them you are very anxious and fearful. My procedure ended up being so much better than I anticpated. It didn't hurt at all and now its done!

if i get a strange sensation in my chest and i cant belch to relieve it then I start planning to clean the next day and get the house in order for when people find it (if i die that is). My fear of a heart attack is crippling daily and hourly