Anyone else doing KETO or LCHF?

[...]

I just started a few days ago so feeling just a little bit worse but from what I hear I expect to feel better. I am in Ketosis. I was already pretty low on the carbs before this but about 3 or 4 days ago I decided to cut some more to do Keto (under 20 grams carbs a day.)  I've been cutting it down gradually--I don't think I could have done it all at once.  Anyone doing Keto, what benefits have you noticed?

• 2 weeks later...
Been on keto for 4 1/2 months.  The only thing different I notice is weight loss.  Everything else is the same.

I just met with my nutritionist today. I’ve been doing the Paleo diet for about nine months now for autoimmune disease. It’s supposed to reduce inflammation in your body by not eating grains. . I was encouraged to eat more carbs because you need it for brain function and other bodilyfunctions so I’ve been eating more carbs and even snuck in some grains in an attempt to put on some weight and hopefully feel a little stronger and a little better. I don’t think it’s a good idea to cut carbs out of your diet completely. I’m not sure what the actual Amount is that you need daily. Cutting carbs you will lose weight so with me at 84 lbs I need to gain weight! Today I weighed 86.2!!! Yeah.