Looking for others who have tried many things and can't stabilize

[80...]

So sorry FuzzyDunlop. I really wish that you see some relief in this. It is beyond cruel. If you need to rest in bed, or are too afraid to leave it, that is ok.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Lo...]

• [Gr...]

• [St...]

Yes, I have the days in bed.  And other than dumping the mirtazapine, which caused my mess... only progress I've made is from klon to valium (well, still on .002 klon, by weight, which is insane).  Take some ambien to sleep sometimes cuz if I ge tno sleep I just too tortured.

I was okay down to about .25 klon or less...  when the mirtaz was added.  But don't think can get off the valium (and .002) klon becaue of th no sleep.

Any physical sensation can suffer through but no sleep just make it all 1000x worse.

Maybe I should up it and taper down from there?  Am not functional or stable.

I can relate to your fears.... sigh.....

[80...]
I just had someone tell me that a low dose of Remeron saved them from a situation similar to what I'm in but I know a lot of people have terrible experiences with it. I just wish there was a clear answer on anything. I'm so scared.

Fuzzy, If you feel really bad I understand you're thinking about Remeron, but now I have found a new problem. On a couple of occasions when I've been feeling really bad it has been shown that I forgot to take Remeron. I get abstinence like of benzo, and this can start already 12 hours after I forget to take Remeron. Under normal conditions it may not be this, but think it`s the very sensitive nervous system that causes this. In addition it may be as difficult as benzo to put out.

But if you feel really bad then Remeron may be necessary anyway? I understand it's very hard for you to know how to do, and what is best in your situation.