Classic TV You Love

[Rx...]

I liked her in The Golden Girls as well.

Yes, Bea Arthur was great on the 'Golden Girls'  That's how I got to know her first, then I discovered 'Maude' retroactively.

How about M*A*S*H?  The theme song is depressing, though.  I liked when they gave up all pretense of trying to make the hairstyles look like the early 1950's.  It reminds of of when "Happy Days" characters started to look like kids that rode my school bus (No, I didn't grow up in the 50's).

Mr. Ed. My you are dating yourself.. :D;)

Haha I'm actually in my early 30's! Thankfully, Mr. Ed seemed to always be on tv in the wee hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep during wd.

The Sonny and Cher show  :smitten:

Once in awhile they'd have Chasity on and Cher would have her dresses so cute. She looked about 2 or 3 yr old....

I get the Sonny and Cher show here on TV sometimes.  I used to see Chastity when she was that young on the show.  She wore cute girly dresses then.  Hard to believe she's now a he.  I wonder is she felt like a boy when she was that young and wanted to wear boy clothes?

I get the Sonny and Cher show here on TV sometimes.  I used to see Chastity when she was that young on the show.  She wore cute girly dresses then.  Hard to believe she's now a he.  I wonder is she felt like a boy when she was that young and wanted to wear boy clothes?

This is what he looks like now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuWZqZm4SjX5li8SRuJLU4EU9h2R4joH-Zh0ipLN04gqcy0VgLgw

The Rockford Files

The classic antihero with his rusted out trailer, his gold Firebird, and always broke, but a true sense of morality and righting wrongs - his own way.

rockopener.png

I liked Rockford because he was lazy and always trying to get rid of job offers. :laugh: And he should have carried a gun.....

I didn't see him as lazy, he just knew that life was about more than the 9 to 5.  Also, he did have a gun - always in the cookie jar!

Designing Women.

Loved these women, always good for laughs.

http://www.sonypicturesmuseum.com/public/uploads/collectionasset/image/designing-women-09-horiz-1.jpg

Too Close for Comfort! Can't believe I forgot about that one. Another show that was on Antenna TV during the wee hours of the morning when I was in withdrawal. Someone please tell me I'm not the only person who actually likes that show.

Designing Women.

http://www.sonypicturesmuseum.com/public/uploads/collectionasset/image/designing-women-09-horiz-1.jpg

Oh my God yes!  I watch them daily on FETV.

Designing Women.

Yes that was a cool show. I liked all of them.