2 years and TIME is what it took!

[ml...]

Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and post this story to give inspiration to those of us who are still fighting the good fight.  May you enjoy a lifetime of wellness.

All the best,

Ed

Hey Ml....your story is encouraging! I am tapering off of Lorazepam right now..I'm at .2375 mg a day atm. U have a bunch if symptoms but one I am curious about...did you lose hair while going through wd? I just had to have my head today..it's been falling out/thinning so much lately ppl started to notice...so time for the bald look! Anyways was wondering if you had this and if you did how long did it take to grow back?

Hi, thank you for the message and good work getting off that poison! I did not have any issues with my hair falling out, so I can't help with that one. This stress affects us all so differently. Hopefully your body will resolve it up when it's over.

Blessings.  :smitten:

Hi MiMagic,

I know it's been a while since you made this post, so I'm not sure if you're still active on the forum anymore, but I had a quick question for you. When did you notice the upward trend in your waves starting to get better instead of worse?I'm 5 months out from my Wellbutrin C/T and I'm just wondering when I can start to see some improvement. I've yet to have a solid window, and my main symptoms are depression, anxiety, anhedonia and MAJOR DP/DR. I'm really ready to see these symptoms start to break up, and I was wondering if you could tell me when you started to see some of your mental symptoms breaking up. Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

Hi,

Not on her much anymore, but had a personal message, so popped in. Good job for making 5 months. That’s 5 months you never have to do again! For me, I CT, so everything was worse and more intense but took me a good 12-18 months before I began to really feel better. At 2 years, better still. Now at almost 3, doing very well. There were some good periods of times, windows...over the first 1-2 years, but still healing for sure. Now at 35 months, I feel pre-benzos for the most part. Once in a great while a little spell will hit, but it’s rare now. Your still very, very early in this journey. Most conditions would be totally healed in 5 months, but this is no ordinary healing. It just takes a long, long time. In my experience, minimum 12 months and more like 2-3 years to really feel normal.

Blessings and keep going! You will get there!

• Like 1

Reading this again for the 100th+ time. Thanks Magic.

Blessings and I know how hard this is. Hang onto your hope. You will get there!!

Hey Ml....your story is encouraging! I am tapering off of Lorazepam right now..I'm at .2375 mg a day atm. U have a bunch if symptoms but one I am curious about...did you lose hair while going through wd? I just had to have my head today..it's been falling out/thinning so much lately ppl started to notice...so time for the bald look! Anyways was wondering if you had this and if you did how long did it take to grow back?

Hi, thank you for the message and good work getting off that poison! I did not have any issues with my hair falling out, so I can't help with that one. This stress affects us all so differently. Hopefully your body will resolve it up when it's over.

Hi MiMagic,

I know it's been a while since you made this post, so I'm not sure if you're still active on the forum anymore, but I had a quick question for you. When did you notice the upward trend in your waves starting to get better instead of worse?I'm 5 months out from my Wellbutrin C/T and I'm just wondering when I can start to see some improvement. I've yet to have a solid window, and my main symptoms are depression, anxiety, anhedonia and MAJOR DP/DR. I'm really ready to see these symptoms start to break up, and I was wondering if you could tell me when you started to see some of your mental symptoms breaking up. Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

Hi,

Not on her much anymore, but had a personal message, so popped in. Good job for making 5 months. That’s 5 months you never have to do again! For me, I CT, so everything was worse and more intense but took me a good 12-18 months before I began to really feel better. At 2 years, better still. Now at almost 3, doing very well. There were some good periods of times, windows...over the first 1-2 years, but still healing for sure. Now at 35 months, I feel pre-benzos for the most part. Once in a great while a little spell will hit, but it’s rare now. Your still very, very early in this journey. Most conditions would be totally healed in 5 months, but this is no ordinary healing. It just takes a long, long time. In my experience, minimum 12 months and more like 2-3 years to really feel normal.

Blessings and keep going! You will get there!

Thank you for the reassurance!

How long did it take for you to start seeing improvement with DP/DR?

This is my absolute favorite success story. It gives me so much hope because it sounds just like me. Every symptom. The mental symptoms are horrifying. I lost my grandfather in tolerance and was unable to truly process it, even still. I needed this, thank you.

This is my absolute favorite success story. It gives me so much hope because it sounds just like me. Every symptom. The mental symptoms are horrifying. I lost my grandfather in tolerance and was unable to truly process it, even still. I needed this, thank you.

Thank you for that sweet message. Even though this is a hell you feel no one could ever possibly understand, somehow it’s comforting to know us fellow BB totally get it.

Blessings in the new year with continued healing!  :smitten:

Hey Ml....your story is encouraging! I am tapering off of Lorazepam right now..I'm at .2375 mg a day atm. U have a bunch if symptoms but one I am curioous about...did you lose hair while going through wd? I just had to have my head today..it's been falling out/thinning so much lately ppl started to notice...so time for the bald look! Anyways was wondering if you had this and if you did how long did it take to grow back?

Hi MiMagic,

Hi,

Blessings and keep going! You wish ll get there!

Thank you for the reassurance!

How long did it take for you to start seeing improvement with DP/DR?

It was a good year before it really began to totally go away. Good windows during that time, but looking back, eveything ebbed & flowed the first year-18 months. By year 2 things were good. Next month will be 3 years for me. I promise, it all gets better. Just let time pass.  :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
I love this story, so well written and just what someone going through this needs to hear. You are an inspiration, going through this while dealing with deaths in the family..  remarkable. You’re stronger than I can even imagine. Thank you for sharing and congrats on getting through  :smitten:

• 6 months later...
Such a wonderful success story!!! Thank you so much for sharing and the encouragement!! I'm about 9 months into a CT w/d myself and have the normal waves and windows that happen during this phase!! On my windows days I spend time with my family and doing the things I love, but on the wave days like today, coming on here and reading the success stories keep me moving forward!!

• 1 year later...

I was afraid to read that update,  Wildling.  But it was all good!  Thanks.

Sorry, I didn’t realize to mention that in my comment! ;D Glad you read it still.