• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ne...]

• [...]

• [pr...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i had read a whole book about Low Dose Naltrexone and i am pretty sure that i read in there somewhere that people who have MS take the LDN and it is supposed to help have their leison's disappear. does anyone on this thread know about this?

i was thinking of trying the LDN for that reason only as i have leison's on my brain after i had an MRI that showed it. but i don't know if the leison's are from these drugs of which i have a very long and detailed history and thousands of cold turkey's or if it's from MS? i don't know, i wrack my brain about it over and over and i have to stop now because i just won't ever know> there is just no way to know this with the kind of amounts of psychotropics, narcotics and other pharmaceuticals i've been on for so long.

• 2 years later...

Can LDN help treating tinnitus?

My current regimen is sertraline, diazepam and pregabalin and I wonder if I can take this drug.

I had faced panic attacks after taking LDN as low as 0.5mg.

If you want to try start with really low doses and see how you respond.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I am a bit confused with the reports. Is LDN beneficial if you are still on benzos (holding or tapering)?

Ì dont know but my functional medocone doc recommended this. Havent dared to try yet.

How much did they recommended to you? I have here a 0.1mg prescription.