Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Depressed Lately

[Mi...]

Any time something bad happens, I let it get me thinking negatively again.  :(  I've ebens lightly sick for a couple days and it makes me start thinking crazily again.  And the more my parents do good things for me the more BAD I feel instead of good.  Because I feel like I don't deserve it.  That I don't do much for them and I think bad thoughts about them and they're going to trouble trying to do things for me.  :(

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mi...]

• [mt...]

• [Pa...]

• [Wa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time of it for a couple of days - hope you feel better soon.

Midnight, would you like to move this thread or start a new one over in buddie blogs? I see that you post here quite often and I think that you would receive more support over in buddie blogs.

Let me know, okay?  If you wish to move this thread, I can do that for you.

Thanks.

bvoir, I'll probably make a new one.  I just kept not getting around to it and was randomly posting in this one until i had time to think out a better first post for a topic.

Anyway I feel pretty great again.  But I don't understand why being sick, sleepy, etc... leads me to think such bad things.  I know sickness and sleep deprivation are rough on most anyone, but it sure seems worse for me, as if I can't even think properly.  And then sometimes I don't even have anything bad or lack of sleep to blame... Sometimes I just flat think bad thoughts.

bvoir, I'll probably make a new one.  I just kept not getting around to it and was randomly posting in this one until i had time to think out a better first post for a topic.

:thumbsup:

And I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better  :)