• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fi...]

• [Co...]

• [ke...]

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is a great example of the one of the nastier and more dysfunctional aspects of the BB board--people self-righteously piling on against a chosen scapegoat and trying to bond with each other in so doing.  It's never really about the chosen victim in a bullying situation--it's about people posturing and trying to jockey for position with the others.

FJ,  I don't know to whom this post is aimed at!  Your comments here are disrespectful and far from supportive, they are not welcome here on the forum.  Please refrain from posting these types of nasty and uncaring remarks.

Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members.

Rules and guidelines:

Magrita

This thread is a great example of the one of the nastier and more dysfunctional aspects of the BB board--people self-righteously piling on against a chosen scapegoat and trying to bond with each other in so doing.  It's never really about the chosen victim in a bullying situation--it's about people posturing and trying to jockey for position with the others.

She is not a scapegoat.

In my opinion, Jana used her site as a human laboratory, with the intent of doing a "study" similar to Heather Ashton, in furtherance of her status as a "science writer" with the ultimate goal of obtaining a patent which could be monetized and convey some academic credentials. However, Dr. Ashton treated actual patients in an actual clinical setting with all the safeguards of institutional review and all the resources of an academic medical center. What Jana did was use her members as guinea pigs, and in an arbitrary and uneducated manner with no clinical safeguards whatsoever. When a member did not respond positively to her "treatment", they were jettisoned. This all was truly despicable.

Keagan, I don`t understand this discussion, what does it lead to? What is the point of discussing something that has already happened, and you can`t do anything about? Sorry, but I'm having enough of my own life, and trying to make it meaningful. This gives nothing.

Keagan, I don`t understand this discussion, what does it lead to? What is the point of discussing something that has already happened, and you can`t do anything about? Sorry, but I'm having enough of my own life, and trying to make it meaningful. This gives nothing.

You are free to not follow this thread if you wish.

Keagan, I am still puzzled, first by JanaH and now YOU in why you insist on keeping this thread going.  Your motivations are suspect too and you are to blame for starting and pursuing this.  It is especially egregious when we now know that JanaH's replies must be moderated, but you can continue to take potshots at will.  I ask you to please let this rancorous thread go.  Or if you won't, mods please consider locking this thread.

She

Just don't respond! It's as simple as that. Without a response, Keagan has nothing to go by. DON'T RESPOND BACK. It's a mystery to me why people still keep saying something, egging the person on. 

SheWhoMust, you're also keeping this thread going...

Just don't respond! It's as simple as that. Without a response, Keagan has nothing to go by. DON'T RESPOND BACK. It's a mystery to me why people still keep saying something, egging the person on. 

SheWhoMust, you're also keeping this thread going...

And you too Terry38.  Ironic isn't it?  ;)  And yet asking the mods to just lock the thread I think is appropriate

Keagan, Of course, the thread might be interesting if you want to talk crazy about others. But are we not here to support, and help each other?  Thank you!

Hi all.

Let's just call it a day and let this thread drop down the list.

As for the question about why Jana's posts are noe 'pre-moderated': she made various threats of doxxing in her original post and continued in this vein with her post from a couple of days ago. Keegan's original post apparently included some inaccuracies, but was hardly abusive; nor did it include any threats (unlike Jana's response). So, although there has been some unfortunate comments from several posters to this thread (not just from Jana and Keegan), only the behaviour of one requires her posts to be pre-moderated.

I'll leave the thread unlocked for now, but unless there is something important or constructive to add, there is no need for anyone to reply.

Keagan, In order to determine, if someone has made a mistake, you must hear both versions. If only one person writes a lot of crap, is quite uninteresting.

There are as many opinions as people. Therefore, I think it's quite meaningless, that someone writes a lot of bad things about someone else. I think it's pretty low. For my part, there is nothing else to discuss, so thank you for the word.

I have had my say. But I think some of you who were not active in the 2011 thru 2014 era may be missing the message.

After doing a bit of research, it appears that Paul Chomiak is part of the Benzodiazepine Information Coalition. At the least, he does filmography for them, and there is a large list of YouTube videos by him.

I did google him, and the coalition came up on Facebook with his name.

Perhaps other members of the coalition can address this aspect.

I have never met Jana Hill in person, but I have spoken with her twice on the phone several years ago. Having seen Jana Brown in that video (just now), she looks to be much younger than the Jana Hill I spoke with (but Jana Brown never speaks in that video, and it only has still photographs of her).

So I doubt it’s Jana Hill, but anyone’s opinion/guess is as good as mine.

Paul is not an official member of BIC per se but he is a member of our closed community activism FB group and does a lot of work digging up benzo articles in the news. His You Tube channel is not affiliated with us (we have our own). I hope that clarifies that. I’m not even going to weigh in on Jana (s), i didnt know either of them.

• 1 year later...

Thank you Colin.  I always enjoy reading your thoughtfully worded posts.  So much insight, big picture perspective and wisdom. 

Knowledge, ideas, theories, insights, titration methods--these are things I believe should not be patented for personal gain.  These are things that should be shared freely to help others and, by doing so, to raise the level of consciousness and compassion throughout all humanity.  I've never really understood the whole concept of "intellectual property" as something that should be owned with some sort of exclusivity. 

Just my musings.

Sofa

this!