Jana has reinstated!!!!

[ke...]

Sorry I knew that about LF. Just forgot. Benzo brain.

I also like Sofa's post. I am really surprised this old thread got re activated. Are you a female Nova? lol. :2funny:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fi...]

• [Co...]

• [ke...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone's had a say or two or three, how about we let this thread slide back into oblivion.  2016 wants its thread back.  ::)

Lots of newbies to support elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks, all.

Sorry I knew that about LF. Just forgot. Benzo brain.

I also like Sofa's post. I am really surprised this old thread got re activated. Are you a female Nova? lol. :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Since everyone's had a say or two or three, how about we let this thread slide back into oblivion.  2016 wants its thread back.  ::)

Lots of newbies to support elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks, all.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I lurked at BDR in 2011 but didn't join for obvious reasons. I was appalled at Jana's persrciptiveness particularly at how she told people to ignore their doctors, told them which meds they should take and at which doses. And also how she casually diagnosed members with other medical conditions that they almost certainly didn't have. And God forbid if someone disagreed with her...BANNED.

I suspect that she got in trouble for practicing medicine without a license and that would explain her sudden disappearance. I also suspect that she has resurfaced because the heat is off and she wants to get back in the game.

Do you have any credible source for this Keagan? Otherwise you seem to be guilty of slander.

Sources? Keagan's statement would be an eye witness account of how Jana's forum operated. I can confirm much (and more) of Keagan's observations and others have reported similarly. What I can confirm categorically is that the BDR forum/website demonised pill-splitting tapers (standard, ordinary way of getting off of any drug, as utlised in Prof. Ashton's withdrawal protocols) as 'cut and suffer'. Some of her members tried to spread the use of the derogatory term at BB and complained bitterly of any criticism of Jana's patent, including her dangerous suggestion of using grapefruit* juice as a method for correcting mistakes in dosing. Only Jana's 'method' could be discussed (promoted) at her forum. All other methods were shit. I know other people were banned for simple disagreements with any official line drawn at the group. Members were even banned for not following Jana's withdrawal instructions (and they were 'instructions'). Oh, I almost forgot about this: when BB was offline for a couple of days because of the DNS problem (which I described in an earlier post), 'Christine Hill' immediately (within hours) registered the very similar domain, benzobuddies.net. I described the action as that of vulture at the time, only realising later that Jana Hill was responsible for the purchase of the domain.

* Grapefruit causes problems with absorption of many drugs - it is best avoided when taking any medications, especially dose-critical drugs (people have died from ingesting grapefruit juice while taking certain medications).

I am sorry to keep addressing this matter, but Jana did assure one of our Admins that, "I will not engage in posting other than to correct an untrue statement". Jana's post was a bit much. She really should have stuck to what she said she was here to do.

OK. Back to 2016. A better year anyway. :2funny:

Thanks, Bets.  :smitten:

And yes, in many ways it was!  :laugh:

Can we go back to 2006?  :laugh: I had a very fulfilling job at the time, had just purchased a 1 year old car in a great shape, and my life was very normal and fulfilling. Had no idea what was to come, didn't know what the word "benzo" meant, and had no idea what benzo withdrawal even was.

How about when I was 26? That was a great year for me, as I recall. No benzos then. I think the Roman Empire was around then. :laugh:

Whether you know Jana or not, can you believe that anyone would have any reason to take a benzo  again once he/she had tapered to recovery over a decade ago? On March 23, 1018, Jana will have been benzo-free and without withdrawal syndrome for twelve years. This statement does not come from an unnamed “source”. It comes from me; I am Jana.

This poster engaged in not just slander but libel. A few BB’s believed this malicious post and added to it. I won’t address those motives. It could be that some of you were innocently taken in, but still I must ask why  anyone would believe this fantastic claim?

Who is this poster anyway, and why would she risk being identified and her reprehensible behavior exposed? Each of you may have a different answer, but this woman has a history of this sort of thing. She operates anonymously. She is a coward.

I think JanaH got some things wrong, here. Benzos didn't exist in March 23, 1018, or in the year 1018 for that matter. Also the OP that JanaH said that "she is a coward" is actually a guy. Leads me to think that JanaH was still suffering from some cognitive issues when she posted her rebuttal.

Can we go back to 2006?  :laugh: I had a very fulfilling job at the time, had just purchased a 1 year old car in a great shape, and my life was very normal and fulfilling. Had no idea what was to come, didn't know what the word "benzo" meant, and had no idea what benzo withdrawal even was.

No doubt. In 2006 I had a 2004 350z, a nice condo downtown, a cute 23 yr old girlfriend, lots of friends, a fun business and no desire or intention to take any kind of drugs.

[db...]

So. Jana has been benzo free for 1012 years, while benzogirl is almost 2000 years old? How was it during the Roman Empire, benzogirl? Did they really have as many orgies as on the "Rome" HBO series? :)

Don't shut this thread down - it's so entertaining!

Luguvalium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luguvalium

Luguvalium was a Roman town in northern Britain in antiquity. It was located within present-day Carlisle, Cumbria, and may have been the capital of the 4th-century province of Valentia.

This was originally thought to mean "wall[ed town] of Lugus" but has since been explained as a borrowed Brittonic placename reconstructed as *Luguwalion, meaning "[city] of Luguwalos", Luguwalos being a masculine Celtic given name meaning "strength of Lugus".[2]

Romano-British occupation of Luguvalium seems to have continued unbroken after the Roman withdrawal from Britain around 410. Possible 5th century buildings have been identified during excavation and Ford identifies the settlement as the court of Urien Rheged's kingdom.[3] Saint Cuthbert visited the town in the 7th century and described the high stone walls and an impressive fountain, presumably fed by a still functioning aqueduct.[citation needed] The place was under the control of a praepositus civitatis.[clarification needed]

So. Jana has been benzo free for 1012 years, while benzogirl is almost 2000 years old? How was it during the Roman Empire, benzogirl? Did they really have as many orgies as on the "Rome" HBO series? :)

No intentions of shutting it down... just trying to steer away from fractious posting.  ::)

Luguvalium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luguvalium

Luguvalium was a Roman town in northern Britain in antiquity. It was located within present-day Carlisle, Cumbria, and may have been the capital of the 4th-century province of Valentia.

This was originally thought to mean "wall[ed town] of Lugus" but has since been explained as a borrowed Brittonic placename reconstructed as *Luguwalion, meaning "[city] of Luguwalos", Luguwalos being a masculine Celtic given name meaning "strength of Lugus".[2]

Romano-British occupation of Luguvalium seems to have continued unbroken after the Roman withdrawal from Britain around 410. Possible 5th century buildings have been identified during excavation and Ford identifies the settlement as the court of Urien Rheged's kingdom.[3] Saint Cuthbert visited the town in the 7th century and described the high stone walls and an impressive fountain, presumably fed by a still functioning aqueduct.[citation needed] The place was under the control of a praepositus civitatis.[clarification needed]

Well that explains all dem' Roman orgies man!! It was 'Hyper sexual arousal'' which is a well known Benzo withdrawal symptom I hope I DON'T get, :D I prefer the lack of libido to trawling the net looking for  strangers as bunk up partners like some members said they had to due to that symptom :D That worries me seriously that its possible to be in that position, its not just pain and misery the crap causes but you can also end up a big ole' sex freak, but not in a good way.  And its even worse if your single I don't wanna be the one that has to start a '' Anyone want a ....? thread  :-[ if so please PM me ;)''  I am grateful I'm not  a Roman as well I got well enuff problems for now thanks ::)

Love Nov a xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Chess. I was riding chariots, eating figs and had boy toys fanning me with palm leaves.  :laugh:

Chess. I was riding chariots, eating figs and had boy toys fanning me with palm leaves.  :laugh:

Whilst partaking in Roman Orgies  :laugh:

I believe the flimsy open air toga was responsible for all the Roman orgies.  One gust of wind and you have a dogpile. 

Sofa “The Wind Blower”

[db...]

Well that explains all dem' Roman orgies man!! It was 'Hyper sexual arousal'' which is a well known Benzo withdrawal symptom...

For me it was a pre-existing condition. :)

Well that explains all dem' Roman orgies man!! It was 'Hyper sexual arousal'' which is a well known Benzo withdrawal symptom...

I’ve heard that about you.  :laugh:

No intentions of shutting it down... just trying to steer away from fractious posting.  ::)

Fractious posting. Beautiful. You have a way with words Challis.

I compare Jana's attempt at getting a patent on MMT like getting a patent on how to wipe your butt (pull out 9 sheets, fold in half, fold agaain in half, then again. Wipe from back to front (men), front to back (chicks) repeat as necessary. Discard into potty....Cha Ching!!!!

I believe the flimsy open air toga was responsible for all the Roman orgies.  One gust of wind and you have a dogpile. 

Sofa “The Wind Blower”

The what blower? ??? Are you Roman as well? If So is wind Latin for blowing something else that also begins with W ?  :laugh:

:laugh:

Sofa “The Wind Blower”

The what blower? ??? Are you Roman as well? If So is wind Latin for blowing something else that also begins with W ?  :laugh:

Sofakingdone meant she farts a lot. I keep telling her to blame that pug of hers and to wear loose pants. :laugh: