Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

I AM Rockfan, therefore I am... a rock fan: You knew I was going to do this...

[ro...]

A thousand thanks Becky! We are back! And I love "Hard to Handle."  :thumbsup:

This is my favorite. :clap:

Phil Campbell and "Silver Machine"

I can't say I much care for that. But then, I am not much of a fan of the original either. When it comes to cosmic rock, I think it is hard to beat the following three variations on a theme, in my increasing order of preference:

Gong - Master Builder:

Steve Hillage - Glorious Om Riff:

Acid Mothers Temple - Iao Chant:

Translator,

I have very eclectic tastes. I do  not 'meditate' to music, but I can lose myself in it.

I just came across this from AMT (suggested by YT), the first track in particular. It is similar to Om Riff / Iao Chant in that it makes use of a single riff throughout a long track.

I like this song too.  Two separate bands that got together to play this one song.  It's Soul Survivors' song.  Bruce Springsteen did a cover of it too. 

Well, well. Looks like my old thread has been resurrected. I've been pondering on whether to start a new one or not but, it appears that some were interested enough to bring it back.

Good.

Here's an ode to the old section this thread was under: Accentuate The Positive. Let's do that, shall we..?

Dr. John "Accentuate The Positive"

What would life be like without rock'n roll? I'm 67 years old, and I still love it. I wrote a post in "feedback" and asked why this thread has disappeared. And now

it's back thanks to Colin! And thanks Becky, I love the music!  :thumbsup:

I was a female drummer in a rock band, and I loved this old classic song; Black Sabbath and "Paranoid."

What would life be like without rock'n roll? I'm 67 years old, and I still love it. I wrote a post in "feedback" and asked why this thread has disappeared. And now

it's back thanks to Colin! And thanks Becky, I love the music!  :thumbsup:

I was a female drummer in a rock band, and I loved this old classic song; Black Sabbath and "Paranoid."

Oh yes, Black Sabbath is in my wheelhouse. I'll be a Sabbath fan for the rest of my life.

Black Sabbath ~ "Supernaut"

Yesterday I heard this song, and I played drums. But then my body was completely destroyed and a setback. And I'm too old, but I don't care.

This music get me motivated to clean. And I love the video.

Motörhead and "Jumping Jack Flash."

Anna, do you know who John Bonham is?  Supposedly the best drummer ever.  Played for Led Zeppelin.  I watched part of a Youtube of him playing.  Will this young man be our next greatest drummer?  He's amazing.  There are vids of him playing drums at age 3.  Avery Drummer Molek.

• 2 weeks later...
Anna, BTW, my name is Becky and not Betty, but that's alright.  Avery Drummer is a very good drummer for sure and he's only 15 years old. 

• 2 weeks later...

AC/DC "Let There Be Rock." And as someone had written; "Angus is a guitar monster man, the man could fall down a mountain and never miss a riff."

Hi Rockfan

Keeping with the 80s ish

My fave Gary Numan.  I saw Adam Ant at Brixton -- really love that venue.  Wish I was there for this, though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...