Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

I AM Rockfan, therefore I am... a rock fan: You knew I was going to do this...

[ro...]

Wha..? A new album from.....The Monkees?

They're playin this instant at the Keswick, PA.  WBB

They're touring too? I love that there are so many older bands out doing their thing. I wish, wish, wish I could see Sabbath one more time!!!

Do you any of you like Soundgarden? Their songs really speak to my soul. Very insightful lyrics. Here's one of my favorites. 

Do you any of you like Soundgarden? Their songs really speak to my soul. Very insightful lyrics. Here's one of my favorites. 

Yeah, I can dig some of their stuff. They were pretty damn popular when I was in High school.

Unfortunately, this is how I feel right now.

https://youtu.be/XGRUDjrAisA

Its fun listening to this different stuff. I'm a little older than you guys, here's a couple songs I grew up with.
and
Yeah I know love songs but we don't always have to indulge our darkness!

Its fun listening to this different stuff. I'm a little older than you guys, here's a couple songs I grew up with.

and
Yeah I know love songs but we don't always have to indulge our darkness!

Thank you  :hug:  8) Cool track C1 :thumbsup: It was going from Rock to Rock bottom on here, ??? I was sorry I l looked at it yesterday :D I know we all get terrible dark days but this is on the ''Accentuate the positive'' section of the forum ;) I was going put ''Jump'' by Van Halen then thought others would think I was taking the piss if you read the other posts. ::)  so I'm posting it today

Along with

David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo https://youtu.be/PeXjBWN8LO8

I know its not ''Rock'' but he's a rock singer and this track and Video is a bit of fun  ;) By the way Colorado paws keeps calling you''Crazy1''knows you in the flesh then does he  :P

Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Boston Tea Party

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I like "Jump". Its a fun tune. But you can have the gigolo, lol. :D Eddie blew my mind with this when it first came out.
I learned to play this by listening to an 8 track tape over and over. You guys remember 8 tracks? Call me crazy but I still have some. :idiot:

Love that tune! When it first came out, my friends thought I was crazy when I told them it would be a classic. Who's crazy now? Still me, thanks to benzos! :idiot:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham together on stage playing, after the horror of her Klonopin years

Gotta luv that one LF. That's one of my favorite songs, other than Silver Springs. I think I was at that concert tour. Perhaps it was their Dance Tour?

Betsy

ARgent - God gave Rock & Roll to you 

argent hold your head up

Fanfare For The Common Man - Emerson Lake and Palmer

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know why the Ramones covered a Knack song but I liked most of what they did.  I must have seen them 10X in New York and NJ -- do you remember their concerts, Benzog?  (I can't really)  I know I saw them at CBGB - and somewhere on the upper West Side - maybe around 62nd St? near B way and Asbury Park.  My fave:
WBB

I don't know why the Ramones covered a Knack song but I liked most of what they did.  I must have seen them 10X in New York and NJ -- do you remember their concerts, Benzog?  (I can't really)  I know I saw them at CBGB - and somewhere on the upper West Side - maybe around 62nd St? near B way and Asbury Park.  My fave:

WBB

Yes, I saw them there. A scary place to be. I had my older brother go with me as I was too sacred to go by myself. Gotta luv that link you posted. Good song!! :)

Betsy

• 4 weeks later...