A Slightly Less Minor Milestone

[Co...]

Thanks everyone, members, admin, everyone involved here!    :smitten:  I would have been in "Disasterville"  without the support and sharing of the past experiences....2 months off and getting better every day...Planning to be fully healed... :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Mo...]

• [...]

• [Mo...]

Thank you to everyone for all the kind words. I think I can speak for the entire team when I say that we simply want to give back to a place that provided so much information, support and encouragement to us.  For myself, BB was a lifeline when I was lost in the sea of withdrawal, unsure, plagued with symptoms that were difficult to understand. Here on BB, people understood, they got it. Here I met people who offered care and kindness all the while suffering themselves. 

pianogirl  :smitten:

Congrats Colin, and a big thank you for keeping this Wonderful Forum open for all BB. Also would like to give a shout out to Margrita, thanks so much

for all the times, I had to go you with some minor problems, and you helped me to feel more at ease. It means a lot. :thumbsup:

You know, this is a very timely announcement, because for some reason I've recently been in deep thought about BB, and what an enormous impact it has/had on just SO many lives.  Mine included.  :hug:  To say that this forum may essentially be responsible for literally (not merely figuratively) saving a life or two or more during its inception - well, who knows for sure - but I'm inclined to think, "Yes". 

That's no small feat, Colin.  You haven't made any headlines or won any medals for rescuing a drowning person, but in your own quiet way you've created a floating lifeboat.  :thumbsup:  Sincere recognition and gratitude to you.  Thank you!

Huge thanks and appreciation also to the Admins and Mods for volunteering their time and all the great work you do.  You guys rock and, hey, I can't imagine what takes place behind the scenes!    >:D  :crazy:  Thank you, thank you!

And, of course, to all the members.  I'm constantly amazed and touched by the kindness and compassion and sheer generosity of spirit that I see here day after day.  There's a certain remarkable beauty that comes out of deep pain and suffering.  :-\ :'(

Much appreciation, love and good healing to all.

:smitten:

There's a certain remarkable beauty that comes out of deep pain and suffering.  :-\ :'(

Oh boy abc.....I need a hanky now.....how dare ya ?  :laugh: :'( :smitten:

There's a certain remarkable beauty that comes out of deep pain and suffering.  :-\ :'(

Oh boy abc.....I need a hanky now.....how dare ya ?  :laugh: :'( :smitten:

:hug:  :'(  :smitten:

I want to add my sincere thanks to Colin and all the Mods etc. that keep this Forum going.  It is a lifeline to thousands of us and be sure you have saved many lives.  I shudder to think where I would be without this place.  At least I understand what and why I feel so bad.  ONe day I hope there is no more need for this but until then big thank you for all you do. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I want to thank Colin for designing a forum that manages to be user-friendly to benzo brains, and one that allows us a safe space where we can be open about our benzo experience. And I'd like to thank the many dedicated moderators who have kept this forum in balance and fair to all members. It is remarkable what you have all done. I could not have made it through my taper without Benzo Buddies. That is a fact!

I love you all!

Cheery  :smitten:

I'm late to party as usual, but THANK YOU to Collin and to,everyone else! There is no other place quite like BB to ask questions, gather information and get the support that so many need on this journey and I am truly appreciative of everyone's efforts.

My benzo brain on cold turkey just noticed the minor milestone.  I have been here from 2011 trying to taper till now, after a c/t.

I give thanks to you Colin and all the administrators, moderators, and all who help us survive each day.  Thank you to BB's who have returned to help and those who returned just to tell us we will survive.  2 million - what a milestone    :thumbsup:

I hope the day will come that this forum will no longer be needed, until then thank you again for providing this forum.

I wish to thank everyone on BB and ALL of the BB Team for the only place that provides anyone online a place for help with benzo's.

I can't thank you all enuf for your tireless work keeping this forum going, Thank You All!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just beginning my taper journey.  BB has already been a huge help for me. Thank you to all who offer their time stories suggestions support. I've learned and am grateful for all of you. 

Thank you hardly seems enough. Gratitude, for the information, the clarity, the validation and the support. I know with out this forum I would not be doing as well as I am now. And for that I will forever give thanks! To you all! ❤❤❤

• 3 weeks later...

Adding my thanks. This forum was the best place for me when I was going through tapering and withdrawing. The forum is run with such integrity, knowledge, empathy and energy; truly a rock of support. Incredible. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Bottomless gratitude for BenzoBuddies....

Thank you Colin, Admins, and everyone who makes this place a safe and supportive community for me and anyone in the unfortunate position off needing to become free of benzodiazapines.

:smitten:

Bennie

Ditto

This forum was my life line in withdrawl and post WD. I have no words to express my gratitude. I am sure I would still be in benzo hell if not for Benzobuddies

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well. I think we all need to nod our heads to Colin for starting and keeping this site running. I see so many new people here and it bothers me somewhat as I know they are benzos victims as well. I just wish I could wake up one day and it will all have been a dream. A bad one......