Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

[25...]

Ok sorry no more chasing Rabbits  (:  ~  Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son ~

That one brings back powerful memories of late 60's early 70's protest and Forrest Gump. 

❤️ 

Ok sorry no more chasing Rabbits  (:  ~  Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son ~

That one brings back powerful memories of late 60's protest...  My dad loved that number.  ❤️

Should not have posted (White Rabbit) might have Waved some out my bad (: here is a cool song for your Dad ! ~ woodstock crosby stills nash and young ~

[25...]

That one brings back powerful memories of late 60's protest...  My dad loved that number.  ❤️

Should not have posted (White Rabbit) might have Waved some out my bad (: here is a cool song for your Dad ! ~ woodstock crosby stills nash and young ~

I love that song, too.  Deja Vu.  Most VN protest songs remind me of him as they filled up our home in my youngest years.  ❤️  My dad left this earth too soon,  but it's nice to be reminded of how wonderful he was to me through song. 

I love that song, too.  Most VN protest songs remind me of him as they filled up our home in my youngest years.  ❤️  My dad left this earth too soon,  but it's nice to be reminded of how wonderful he was to me through song.

:)

[25...]

Stuck in the 60's right now!  A bigger band sound sounds nice care of Chicago

- 'Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? '

I sure don't and these bleeping symptoms warp my sense of it.

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now

The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You

Too many goodies to post, I'll be here for hours. The 60's produced the best music, I was born 30 years too late.

So happy you know this, it was my era and it was a revolutionary time in music.  I grew up with it all and loved all music into the 90's and beyond but rap, can't do that sorry, and don't really like country except country rock.  I'm a hard rocking girl, heavy metal lol. 

I love Billy Joel Glass Houses Album and the song It's still rock and roll to be and Pressure! I also love Def Leppard's Pyromania! Ha ha ha! Who can not like ACDC (guilty pleasure) You shook me all night long? LOL

I confess to MANY closet oldies... But if you are talking older than that then anything Beatles, Disco, Funk, or 3 Dog Night!

Oh... and pointer sisters JUMP. Yeah embarrassing but such a feel good song! LOL Van Halen JUMP also! Ha! Ha! All fun to hear again... Really good music, I'd say Mazzy Star. Cranberries and Morrissey  (Smiths) too...

Ohhhh the memeories..... 8)