Looking for Trazadone Withdrawal Success Stories

[Be...]

I went from 300 mg to nothing over a year.  I finished my last dose about a month ago.  I felt sort of odd for a few days, but not as bad as I thought I would.  I chose to bump up seroquel to 100 mg for sleep instead. Trazodone wasn't working for me anymore.  I know seroquel is an awful drug. I hate it. I don't want to be on it, but it helps me for sleep. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [Se...]

• [Co...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[e6...]

Little update: I went from 100 mg to zero in 8 days (following the advice of my GP) and I’m doing ok. I’ve been off for 5 days now.

Sleep is very unpredictable but I’ve slept for 6,5 hours without any medication last night. So I can sleep naturally! The first nights I’ve barely slept at all (one zero night)

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa, are you on any other medicine?

I am on trazodone and klonopin, I have insomnia but trazodone started to be a problem (I’ve been taking it for 4 months, before I started taper.) Recently my doctor told me to go up from 62 mg to 75 and I started to have a horrible brain fog, no emotions, empty feeling… very scary.

I will probably go back to the previous dose.. but I need to sleep.. I don’t know what to do.

• Popular Now