Clonazepam Taper Schedule

[jm...]

Man!! You always answer SO fast. How do you know when I've posted? Do you have ESP (I don't even have ESPN). 

Man!! You always answer SO fast. How do you know when I've posted? Do you have ESP (I don't even have ESPN). 

LOL slow day at work so im just sitting at the computer.  i was already on here responding to other people.

Believe me we understand :)  It will get better!  We can do this!!!

sharkey

Hey Sharkey,

I've got a few things for ya:

1) I notice that when my clonazepam has dissolved for a half hour to an hour in the vodka followed by adding the 98ml of water that I still have to stir the mixture quite a bit as I'm removing the needed amount with my syringe. It seems like the drug still settles to the bottom of my jar pretty fast, so I stir it, quickly remove 10ml (I have a 10ml syringe), stir some more, remove another 10ml, etc. It seems like I may not be removing enough actual drug at times. Is that normal? I was thinking that using the vodka is what helped the clonazepam dissolve better than in milk or water. If I forget to stir, then I'm afraid that I'm not removing enough of the drug because it settles before I can remove my needed amount. You probably remember, but I'm doing the liquid vodka titration with my .75mg and then taking the other two 1mg tablets dry at this point. Just trying to be consistent each day in the amount of drug I remove. (Seems I remember you saying that you dissolve your tablet overnight. Maybe that makes a positive difference in the mixture.)

What you see is not benzo but pill fillers.  the benzo is part of the solution and is not visible.  i just swirl my container around a bit and then draw out.  dont worry yourself with the stuff that settles BUT stirring it before each pull will not hurt

2) When I get down to say, 15 10 5 and less ml (in other words, I'll be removing 85, 90, 95ml etc), is there a better way to do it, or do I just do what I'm doing now...make a 100ml mixture, then use the syringe to remove most of the liquid down to the level I need? Seems like there might be a better way to remove 99ml to get down to a 1ml dose, for example.

They make bigger syringes.  When you get that low you can just draw out what you need and take that.  For example:  if your dose is 20ml you can draw out 10ml and take. then draw 10ml more and take.  So 1 batch of 100ml you could draw 5 x 20ml doses and take straight from the syringe.

3) This question is just for curiosity. I have a long way before I get this low, but I saw where you recommended to someone that they cut .0015mg for their particular situation. How in the world do you do that? How do you create a solution where you can remove such a tiny amount? I'd love to know the math and how you create the mixture. I know that my 1mg tablets go into 100ml of liquid followed by removing what's needed, but I don't know how you do things at the really low cut amounts. Would love to know.

You can just draw out a fraction of a ml.  They make a 1ml syringe that you can pull 1/10 of a ml at a time.  So for you, .0015mg would be 0.3ml (you are using 0.5mg pills right?), which you can read on the side of the 1ml syringe.

4) I know I asked this in the past, but I don't remember a response (which isn't saying a lot): If I go to various other areas of this BB forum and ask questions within posts that I read from someone else, how do I know if someone has responded to my questions or posts? I know I can click on my "Profile" and see posts I've put up, but I was just wondering if there's another way where you're notified if someone responds, has a question, or whatever.

Look by your profile picture in the top left of your screen and look for "Show New Replies to your posts"

It's been a while, so I saved my questions for one post for ya  :)

Have a super day!

Answers in BOLD above

Oh, and regarding your response to #3: No, I'm not taking .5mg tablets. All my tablets are 1mg. So how would that change the numbers you gave? Don't know why I can't figure out the dang math!!!

I renew my Klonopin script next Tuesday June  16th. Dr. ( who is not too benzo wise but wants to help and believes what I tell him) is willing to proscribe 90 1 mg. pills. I am now stable at that dosage but do want off for a laundry list of reasons.  I have attempted to reduce with a pill cutter but I believe it is just not accurate, I just about made it to 2.5 but probably went too fast and felt too many sxs such as just feeling really, really weird which I guess encompasses many of the commom sxs. I would like to try the liquid method from 3mg. down and need help. I have watched the videos but still need help. I will order the 100ml cylinder  and the mortar and pestle.I have discovered from my dry cut attempts that I am very sensitive to reductions and hope to level this all out and try return to work. My family sees all these false starts and are losing patience.  I consider myself intelligent but have some cog fog and need help with the math and the procedure. Thank you, Chip  Miller Terrace

I renew my Klonopin script next Tuesday June  16th. Dr. ( who is not too benzo wise but wants to help and believes what I tell him) is willing to proscribe 90 1 mg. pills. I am now stable at that dosage but do want off for a laundry list of reasons.  I have attempted to reduce with a pill cutter but I believe it is just not accurate, I just about made it to 2.5 but probably went too fast and felt too many sxs such as just feeling really, really weird which I guess encompasses many of the commom sxs. I would like to try the liquid method from 3mg. down and need help. I have watched the videos but still need help. I will order the 100ml cylinder  and the mortar and pestle.I have discovered from my dry cut attempts that I am very sensitive to reductions and hope to level this all out and try return to work. My family sees all these false starts and are losing patience.  I consider myself intelligent but have some cog fog and need help with the math and the procedure. Thank you, Chip  Miller Terrace

Just FYI for you to consider... you really don't need the cylinder or the m&p.  Just a 1ml and 10ml syringes and a few good sealing jars will do it.

Just FYI for you to consider... you really don't need the cylinder or the m&p.  Just a 1ml and 10ml syringes and a few good sealing jars will do it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Just FYI I just "recycled" small jars...salad dressing, pickles, olives, etc.  Anything with a screw top/gasketed lid.

So then how would you do it , i happen to have "Ball" jars in the house with the screw tops that seal

Can you start a new thread in this section so we don't hijack this one?  Thanks.