I need to know I'm not alone and these are wd sx

[tr...]

Thanks everyone. I can not believe it could be this bad this far out. Never ever ever ever cold turkey!!!!!  I am down to about 15 symptoms but they ate horrific. I am not sure if it is still from the wd or if this os me fir the rest of my life. The windiws I get are even scary...to be honest it mskes me feel insane. How can u go from happy and smiling (which only started a month ago) for a few days to pacing the floors not knowing if u can make it to the next minute and feeling no good emotions only utter anguish !!

Reading your history, sounds a little like mine--been on all sorts of stuff my whole life and always went off of them. Docs always push back to "it's you, not the meds." They never seem to see the meds as a problem. Got to go to alternative practitioners for that stuff. Have you tried acupuncture? I wish I could do it more. When I was doing it twice a week I felt a bit better.

Anyway, I know it's not super helpful and I'm really fearing the worst myself right about now but I'm sending you lots of good energy and prayers that you turn a corner real soon in your recovery.

HT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Mo...]

• [ja...]

• [Ba...]

• 5 years later...