• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Ba...]

• [th...]

• [lo...]

i actually prefer giving or recieving oral sex

This turns me on too. 69 is my favourite number  ;)

Well Katie, You know how the old sang goes...Its better to give than receive? I think Bad choices has both areas covered. :)  8)

will you marry me?  Can't tell my wife tho. ;)

I found it really help I passed right out, but woke up about a hour later having a nocturnal panic attack. Usually I have to take another pill to fall back asleep I didn't last night.

I know everyoneones different but generally is valium easier for this problem? Zannies kill it. At stage 4. Reply welcome . Thankyou

hi lostdaydreaming how r things?

I know everyoneones different but generally is valium easier for this problem? Zannies kill it. At stage 4. Reply welcome . Thankyou

hi lostdaydreaming how r things?

im good, little sleepy from waking up panicking and with out the xanax it took longer to fall back asleep. how are you.

Well Katie, You know how the old sang goes...Its better to give than receive? I think Bad choices has both areas covered. :)  8)

lol , hay joey !!

well i actually prefer giving my boyfriend oral sex i get alot of satisfactiion watching him enjoy himself from me. 69 works well too my boy gets more aggressive on me when he's about to splooge lol

Hello everyone:

We welcome discussions of all kinds, including those related to sexual disfunction during benzo withdrawal.  This thread started out with some serious discussions but is now starting to descend into a form of entertainment and joking as well as descriptions of sexual situations that have nothing to do with benzodiazepine withdrawal. 

I am posting to remind you all that your conversations about sex must be related to how withdrawal affects this part of your life.  

Here is a reminder of our guidance on this subject:  

"You must not knowingly post false statements, nor obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful or threatening comments/material. Additionally, your contributions must not violate the laws of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, nor the laws of your own country."

The above does not prohibit the discussion of sexual dysfunction, nor emotional problems around the subject of sex as related to benzo withdrawal. But, discussions about 'sex' itself, and (sexual) vulgarities and 'sex jokes' are not allowed here. The reasons for the rule should be obvious, but for those who seem oblivious to such social norms: would you make such comments in real-world mixed company, or in front of strangers? The answer should be 'no'! BB tries to cater to as wide an audience as possible. Please do not post any more sexually oriented material unless the post complies with our posting guidelines.

Thank you.

Juliea

Hello everyone:

We welcome discussions of all kinds, including those related to sexual disfunction during benzo withdrawal.  This thread started out with some serious discussions but is now starting to descend into a form of entertainment and joking as well as descriptions of sexual situations that have nothing to do with benzodiazepine withdrawal.

I am posting to remind you all that your conversations about sex must be related to how withdrawal affects this part of your life. 

Here is a reminder of our guidance on this subject: 

"You must not knowingly post false statements, nor obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful or threatening comments/material. Additionally, your contributions must not violate the laws of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, nor the laws of your own country."

The above does not prohibit the discussion of sexual dysfunction, nor emotional problems around the subject of sex as related to benzo withdrawal. But, discussions about 'sex' itself, and (sexual) vulgarities and 'sex jokes' are not allowed here. The reasons for the rule should be obvious, but for those who seem oblivious to such social norms: would you make such comments in real-world mixed company, or in front of strangers? The answer should be 'no'! BB tries to cater to as wide an audience as possible. Please do not post any more sexually oriented material unless the post complies with our posting guidelines.

Thank you.

Juliea

Thanks Juliea,

I was wondering when someone would step in...it has gotten way gross!!!

Hello everyone:

We welcome discussions of all kinds, including those related to sexual disfunction during benzo withdrawal.  This thread started out with some serious discussions but is now starting to descend into a form of entertainment and joking as well as descriptions of sexual situations that have nothing to do with benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Here is a reminder of our guidance on this subject: 

Thank you.

Juliea

Thanks Juliea,

I was wondering when someone would step in...it has gotten way gross!!!

Ditto! I agree!

Especially, one of the latter posts that described extreme detail. ::) Please, I mean Ive heard just about everything, but Katie is a respectable young lady and even I was shocked by the descriptive details. TMI  :-X I'm no angel by any stretch of the imagination, and my last post was improper, I guess, so apologies. :)

Sno

i was messaged and warned on this thread , my appologies

Not sure why you got warned, everything you said was within the rules.

We're just adults talking about sex.

But that's good Katie, last time I talked to you, you said you wouldn't even consider having sex because it would make your heart go crazy. Glad you can enjoy it now.

[fa...]

No apology necessary (at least not to me).  Doesn't surprise me that the discussion got moderated, but it was fun while it lasted.  I'm certain that some of the posts got people distracted (supposedly a good thing).

No apology necessary (at least not to me).  Doesn't surprise me that the discussion got moderated, but it was fun while it lasted.  I'm certain that some of the posts got people distracted (supposedly a good thing).

Agree whole heartedly to this comment. I thought it was all in fun and jest and it was nice to see a light hearted thread.

I understand that there are all ages on this forum and that different generations can have different opinions on what is inappropriate, gross etc.

I have found that most younger people talk very openly about sex, sexual orientation, sexual preferences etc. but I do know that I probably wouldn't have such a discussion with my mothers friends so I apologise - as I realise there are all ages and people on this forum.

[fa...]
There's definitely more openness than there used to be (and I was in the sexual revolution generation).  If you 'boomers' really want to challenge yourself, try playing Cards Against Humanity with a bunch of 20ish year-olds.  Talk about awkward (but it was fun).

Just quick comment regarding the older people....

when i was young and living in lithuania, i met at the bus station 4 old ladies that were waiting with me for their bus....

it was the year of Klinton,s affaire ,,,,,so those ladies were asking me:

you know we red this story in the news papers and we don't know whats the O S***?

i didn't tell them, but you can see that people can be traumatised by finding out about all these things.....

i also get very nervous when i see this topic :tickedoff:

i changed alot , i enjoy sex i want to enjoy life because i dont know how much suffering i can put up going thru this nasty withdrawals im worried it wont end :(

Just quick comment regarding the older people....

when i was young and living in lithuania, i met at the bus station 4 old ladies that were waiting with me for their bus....

it was the year of Klinton,s affaire ,,,,,so those ladies were asking me:

you know we red this story in the news papers and we don't know whats the O S***?

i didn't tell them, but you can see that people can be traumatised by finding out about all these things.....

i also get very nervous when i see this topic :tickedoff:

I totally understand where your coming from ESTHERSMOM. In time you wont be so sensitive to things like this. ;)

Lexi  :thumbsup:

No problem, nothing offends me anymore lol!  I thought it was fine.

I am adding sex to the list of the things i can't do/have right now (coffee, sweets, hard exercise, loud music).  Both times i had sex since starting the taper i felt calm first, 30 min later i was sweaty, pounding heartbeat, nauseous, dizzy, feeling faint.  I think the rush of endorphins is too much fir my CNS right now.

Boo!

There's definitely more openness than there used to be (and I was in the sexual revolution generation).  If you 'boomers' really want to challenge yourself, try playing Cards Against Humanity with a bunch of 20ish year-olds.  Talk about awkward (but it was fun).

I love that game! I am 31 and my sister is 26, and when my friends and her friend play together its so strange you wouldn't think 5 years is that big of a deal, my friends are crude and we all joke and try not to take anything person and a lot of her friends get offended so easy so of course we try harder lol. My fav person to play with a friend of my he is jewish and he will always make the most offensive jews jokes and they are just like can he do that. 

i changed alot , i enjoy sex i want to enjoy life because i don't know how much suffering i can put up going thru this nasty withdrawals im worried it wont end :(

Hi babyangel,

Don't worry.  :thumbsup: All this will end. That is the only thing that i am absolutely sure of. ;)

I am doing amazing. I'm able to do all the things that i used too. Well accept drink alcohol. lol But i think I'm better off anyways with out it. As for sex! OMG! Now that comes back with a vengeance lol ;) No one here needs to worry about that one.  :smitten:

Lexi  ;D

Hi Lexi, 

thanks for reassuring me that i'll be okay im gonna put my shoes on soon and hop on the treadmill after that i have my shower then drink my chamomille tea . mmm i had a icecream sandwich awhile ago so i beter hop on that treadmill ! see ya later lexi  :smitten::hug: you look GREAT in that picture where your shirt is off btw

Hi Lexi, 

thanks for reassuring me that I'll be okay I'm gonna put my shoes on soon and hop on the treadmill after that i have my shower then drink my chamomille tea . mmm i had a icecream sandwich awhile ago so i beter hop on that treadmill ! see ya later lexi  :smitten::hug: you look GREAT in that picture where your shirt is off btw

Anytime babyangel ;)  :smitten:

I'm glad i can help. I know how frustrating this can be and how it seems like its gonna last forever. Just know that it doesn't. ;) I have a few family members and quite a few friends that have gone through this and they all returned to normal. All the CNS and body wants to do is return to Homostasis.......and it will. Your CNS doesn't like to be out of balance anymore than you do. <3

Hang in there  :smitten:

and thanks for the reminder to exercise. I'm gonna go get my run on right now. Ill ttys

Enjoy that shower ;) he he

Oh and thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you likey.  :smitten: :smitten: