• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Ba...]

• [th...]

• [lo...]

at 10 months off benzos, my sex drive is certainly back a full 100%........in mind and body. This was one of the quickest things to recover for me.

Hi TexasStar ,

im a texan too !!  :yippee:

i hope the benzo your taking is being tapered successfully ,

katie

Hey Katie,

Nope, I'm not the one tapering or W/Ding...I'm the other one...I'm in the capital city, but live in colorado...nuff about that, but if you need more info, the NSA can probably let you have it... ;D  benzos burn everyone.

hi again texascity , i hope you enjoyed yourstay in austin , i went there long ago i only remember 2 places there phluggersville and oltorf road :P when i was little i was traveling with my family my father was driving there was a cb radio in the old pickup we were traveling in we asked on the cb radio if anyone knew of any luby's cafeteriaa restraunts someone told us oltorf street :P . colorado must be nice place to relax i live in corpus christi i plan to move 30 minutes away soon to a large secluded ranch

my sleep has been improving the last 3 nights i slept 7-9 hours each day sleeping more has improved my willingness and labido

[52...]
Katie - next time you goto Austin, check out Franklin BBQ.  It is the finest BBQ that I have ever eaten.  Austin is a pretty neat city. 

Hii Badsocref,

thanks for the heads up on that bbq place , i loooove barbecue its so yumm !!

I noticed your profile thingy said your from New Mexico have you been to  The Loretto Chapel before??

[52...]
No, I have done very little touring in Santa Fe.  I'm not much for hanging around shops or museums although there are exceptions.  I generally prefer to be outdoors when I have a choice.

• 3 weeks later...

okey i will bump this topic,,,to see if other people got it as well...

I'm getting those violent XXX related intrusive thoughts that i feel like I'm being literally  tempted by the evil....

one part of me absolutely hates it and other part likes it..... :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

anybody?

[52...]
I was that way occasionally when I was in acute withdrawal.  Others have also acknowledged that they've had similar intrusive thoughts.  I think that it can really freak out people who live by an uber-strict moral code as they begin to see themselves as being sinful/evil.  I wasn't that way, so was mostly entertained by the thoughts.  They didn't last long for me - a month or two.  I was wearing my heart monitor one day when it happened, and my pulse shot through the roof.  Interesting times those were. 

Yes I have disturbing intruding violent sexual thoughts. I don't enjoy them at all!! I am usually being harmed or my daughter is...not fun at all!!  :'(

G

Ditto, get disturbing thought about my teenage daughters getting harmed. I hate those thoughts and will take my physical suffering any day.... it makes me sick  :(

in my XXX thoughts no one but me is getting harmed .......

i watched not long ago this stupid trailer of 50 shades of grey (never red this book), I'm getting those flash backs from this video, where i see myself  being victim of this Mr.Greys......

i've been eating dark chocolate its a lil helpfull in boosting my labido

Hey Cool Katie! I've been eating dark chocolate lately too for a different reason. I heard it temporarily boosts serotonin in the brain. I figure a little cant hurt. :)